12 ✹ The Drunk Nights - You

GuYYYSS!! IT's OFFICIALLY SUMMER FOR ME! And I got all A's in my classes for my last quarter of freshman year so I'm super excited :DDDD. To celebrate, I'M POSTING MY FIRST IMAGINE IN ALMOST TWO MONTHS!!!!! THis is a fun one about you getting back from a night out clubbing with a friend, and Theo helps you get ready for bed and takes care of you. It's super playful and fun and fluff and I love Theo. This wasn't a request but inspiration struck and I really wanted to write it. Next imagine should be out soon and it will be a request fulfilled. I'm gonna try to write as much as possible this summer so it's gonna be funnnn. Thank you so much for all of your patience. I hope you enjoy this one! 

P.S. = I've been strangely obsessed with the Jonas Brothers lately. Like why didn't I like them when I was younger? Quality music. Cute boys. Love it all. S.O.S. is a work of art. Lemme know if you are also an older teen unironically enjoying the Jonas Brothers because I don't think I'm alone. 

y/b/f/n = your best friend's name 

It's 1:47am by the time you finally stumble through the front door of the apartment you share with Theo. The lights are off everywhere, except for the dim strip streaming from under the door to the bedroom.

With a loud giggle, you slap the light switch on the wall and illuminate the room in blinding whiteness.

"Oh, Fuck." You mutter to yourself, reaching up and blocking your eyes from the light in the kitchen. You wait a moment, allowing your eyes time to adjust to the change before reopening them and heading to the cabinet to retrieve a glass of water. As you pull it out, you knock a few other glasses in the cabinet over. They clank together loudly but don't break, and you are too drunk and tired to care at the moment. Your stumbling continues as you make your way over to the sink and fill the glass with water straight from the tap, lightly dancing and humming the tune of the last song that played in the club.

You bring the cold liquid to your mouth and take a few large gulps, sighing and placing the glass on the counter when you finish. A faint buzzing confuses you for a moment before you realise someone is calling you. Pulling the phone out from your back pocket, you tap on the green circle and answer the call without even looking to see who it is.

"Whazzzupppppppp." You laugh drunkenly into the phone.

"Y/N! I'm h-home! You told me to tell you when I go-ot back and I'm b-back now." Your friend hiccups through the phone, her words equally as incoherent as your own.

"Me too! I just drank more water than a rabbit riding a bicycle." You giggle through the speaker, the sentence not even making sense in your own mind.

"W-woah." Your friend whispers back in awe, "I still need to drink wa-water. But my boyfriend isn't home and I wanna cud-dle and he usually makes me drink w-ater."

"You should go do that cause water is sooooo good for you. Especially when you're drunk! It's good to stay hydrated and- and to take care of yourself uh-huh." Your words are mumbled so heavily it's amazing anyone could understand, but somehow she does.

"You're right. I'm gonna go d-drink water now. Goodnight y/n, I-I love you. You're such a good friend I love you so much th-thank you for coming out wit-" The beep of the phone call ending rings through the speaker and you glance at the phone, laughing at your friend for hanging up before she even finished her sentence.

From behind you, you hear the sound of the bedroom door opening and whirl around to see Theo emerging.

"Theo!" You shout excitedly, stumbling in his direction and opening your arms wide to greet him.