9 ✹ The Siblings ^

Hey hey hey pals hope you all are havin a grand ol day I got another request here and I hope you enjoy it. It was a little interesting writing Theo as a sibling relationship rather than romantic relationship. I'm not sure how I feel about this one. Lemme know. Don't forget to comment and vote cause it keeps me motivated. Love love love, slightlyunhappy.

Request: "Hi! If your still doing request, can you make a one where the reader is Theo's little sister and dating Liam Dunbar but she almost gets taken by the ghostriders and they have a sibling moment with Liam in it." 

You, your boyfriend Liam, and your brother Theo all walked into the old wooden shack in the woods where the transformer was located. Inside, Scott, Mason, and Corey were all in the process of preparing things to try and catch a Ghost Rider. 

"Wow, you guys did it." You said as you surveyed the room and the intricate fence surrounding the large device. 

"Of course we did it." Mason said, turning to you with a smug look on his face. 

Behind you, Scott had finally agreed to let Theo out of the chains he had been in. He hadn't budged earlier, no matter how much you begged for your brother to be released, so you and Liam were forced to bring him in handcuffs. The metal fell to the ground in a satisfying jingle and Theo confidently strolled forward toward the transformer, reaching for a switch and turning it on. 

"This thing can transmute the energy from a lightning bolt. Even successive strikes" Theo explained as he gestured to the machine. You smiled at him, proud that he had been able to help and perhaps in some way begin to regain the trust of the group, although he still had a long way to go. 

"Mason, are you sure this is gonna work?" Scott asked worriedly, turning away from the transformer and toward the boy who was still in the process of setting things up. 

"Well," Mason began to explain, "whatever's inside this cage is shielded from any outside electrical current. So the Ghost Rider won't be able to use lightning to escape." 

"We put a lightning rod on the roof," Corey cut in "and connected it to that conduit cable. Drawing the Ghost Rider to that spot." 

"We can't send him directly in because the cage neutralizes electro magnetism. Lightning will just bounce off it. Which is the same reason it'll hold him in" Mason finished.

Scott nodded his head in understanding before speaking, "If the Ghost Rider lands here, how do we get him in the cage?" 

"We have to lure him in" Corey said, a grim look on his face as the entire group was thinking the same thing: someone would have to be the bait. 

"Bait?" Scott asked, voicing the unspoken thought. 

"I'll do it" You said, immediately jumping to help put the plan into action. 

Your offer was met with an immediate and abrupt "No" from both Theo and Liam. 

"You can't y/n, it's too dangerous" Theo said, shaking his head, "I just got you back and I'm not ready to lose my sister again." 

Liam nodded, agreeing with Theo for once, "I don't want you to put yourself in danger like that." 

"It'll be okay." You spoke, sending them both promises of your safety with your eyes. You knew they would protect you. 

Liam gave a barely there nod to signal his agreement, while Theo still looked skeptical. Mason cut the tension and spoke up, "As soon as y/n's out, Scott and Liam, you guys close the gates, and then I'll put down a barrier of Mountain Ash."