18 ✹ The Cravings Pt. 2 - The Connection ^

Request: "I NEED A PART 2 ASAP", "Part 2!!!!!!!! Please?", "Part 2?", "Do a part 2 It is amazing", "Please do a part 2" , "I need a part 2!", "I WANT PART 2 LIKE NOW" 

Ask and you shall receive ;) This wasn't supposed to be the next imagine, I had like five requests above it. But so many requested it I figured the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few lol. Anyway, hope you enjoy. Also, I thoroughly enjoyed all of your guys' stories about your animals being in heat. 😂😂😂

P.s. Thank you guys so much for over 600 votes on this story! And we're getting close to 150 comments too. That's crazy. U guys r da best. 

"Puh-lease. Carrying your books, walking you to class, buying your food. That boy is in love with you."

"No he's not!" You shout, causing a few heads to turn and look in your direction. Your cheeks tint red at the outburst as you sheepishly apologize.

"Yes he is, he has been for almost a year now, you're just oblivious."

"What! He's never done anything to show it until this week!" You continue to argue.

"Yeah, we were all super confused too. No one has ever seen Theo be this nice to anyone. Scott and Stiles looked into it, turns out he's in heat. He can't resist you anymore. All his emotions are being exaggerated and his actions fueled by the fact that he wants to fu-"

"Okay, okay! Stop!" You cut her off from finishing the suggestive sentence, still finding all of this new information hard to believe.

"Theo... likes me?"

"Duh! I swear girl, sometimes yo-"

While Lydia continues to rant about how unobservant you are, you drift off to think about this new information.

Theo likes me. Theo likes me. Theo likes me. Do I like Theo?

You weren't sure. There was no denying that he's attractive. Incredibly so. And you definitely enjoyed spending time with him. He was always kind to you, despite any stereotypes that surrounded him about being rude. You guys had a lot in common too. But not too much. And you'd be lying if you said you hadn't imagined what it would be like to kiss him in the past.

The more you thought about it, the more it seemed that your feelings for Theo were anything but platonic. Maybe, just maybe, you like him too. Like like.

Your thoughts are interrupted by the second bell ringing, signaling the start of class. You look up to Lydia who returns your gaze before the two of you rush into the classroom and take your seats. Neither of you pay attention to the next hour of class. Lydia's thoughts are too lost in how cute you and Theo would be together, and your mind is in a very similar place.

-

At the end of the school day you walk through the parking lot, exhausted and ready for a nap, when you hear a deep voice calling your name.

"Y/n! Y/N!"

You swivel on your heel to see Theo fast approaching. Suddenly, your stomach twists into a thousand knots. The new revelation of both his and your feelings causes you to freeze, blinking at his figure. You had successfully avoided him all day ever since the kiss on the cheek incident, but now here he is, only feet away with a wide grin on his face.

"Hey! Where were you all day today? I tried to find you at lunch but you weren't in any of your usual places."

You shrug, finding the courage to speak after giving him a weak smile. "I had to talk to one of my teachers. Had a few questions about some homework."