11 ✹ The Rainy Rescue *^

It's another update. There's like, zero black and white gifs of girls walking in the rain on the internet apparently. Oh well. Hope you enjoy. Comment, vote, and follow cause it makes me feel appreciated and lets me know ya like itttt. THANKSSSSSSSS. love love love, slightlyunhappy. 

Request: "My name is - and I have a ^ for a * Can it be coming back from a party walking alone in the rain and he pulls over takes me to his house gives spare clothes but I'm only wearing his t-shirt and nothing else and then you no what happens"

-

The loud music pounded in your ears as you pushed your way through the house filled with sweaty teenagers. In every direction you looked there were couples grinding, making out, or headed upstairs to do a little more. You were hoping to have some fun as well tonight, but none of the boys had caught your eye. The constant public displays of affection surrounding you left you feeling a little lonely and very ready to go home. Your eyes scanned the crowds of people, desperately searching for the strawberry blonde best friend you had arrived with. 

After about 10 minutes of searching and several texts left unread you decided to give up, letting out a sigh and preparing to walk home. Your house was only about a 20 minute walk away, and the streets were well-lit, so you weren't too worried about anything bad happening. You stepped out onto the porch of the busy house and slipped your heels off, preferring to walk barefoot rather than continue the torture on your feet. You checked the time on your phone to see that it was 12:15am, before looking up at the sky and taking note of the dark clouds gathering in the sky. Your light footsteps pattered as you skipped off the porch quickly, hoping to make it home before the rain began. 

Unfortunately, mother nature was not on your side tonight. Seven minutes into your walk home you began to feel droplets of water falling from the sky. The moisture was quickly absorbed into your clothes and hair, leaving you wet and uncomfortable. You picked up your pace once again, and the rain seemed to do the same as it came down harder and harder. You shivered,  wishing you had on something more than a small dress and a cardigan. 

When you came to a street lined with shops, you quickly stepped under an awning to avoid the rain for a moment. Pulling out your phone, you saw once again that Lydia still had not read your texts. Instead, you tried calling her. Your hands shook as you pressed the numbers on the screen before holding the device up to your ear. You listened in anticipation as the phone rang out before leaving you with Lydia's automated voice message. You hung up before it could play through and looked up quickly as a vehicle's headlights lit the street. 

The truck slowed down as it approached you and you sank back into the darkness of the shop awning in fear, not recognizing it. It eventually pulled to a stop at the curb and you watched as the driver rolled down the window, still unable to see their face through the darkness and rain. 

"Y/N?!?!" The person shouted out to you. You let out a sigh of relief at the familiar voice, taking a step forward and approaching the truck. 

"Theo?" you replied in confusion. You walked until right before the awning ended, remaining under the protection from the rain. 

"Yeah, it's me. What are you doing out here at 12:30 at night?" Theo asked, eyeing your wet dress that stuck to your body like a second skin. 

"I was at Danny's party. I was supposed to go to Lydia's after but I didn't want to stay any longer and couldn't find her so I decided to walk home. Clearly not my best decision." 

Theo nodded, a small smirk of amusement gracing his lips as he spoke, "Hop in, I'll take you home." 

You quickly rushed to his truck, pulling the door open and stepping in. Theo watched as you closed the door behind yourself and buckled in, before looking up to make eye contact with a sheepish look on your face.