7 ✹ The Work Out *^

Hey Hey friends. I haven't updated in a month and I sincerely apologize for that. I'm at university so my schedule is pretty hectic and I don't have a lot of time to write. And when I do, I don't always want to write fan fiction for Teen Wolf lol (check out the other stories on my profile wink wink). Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am still going to be updating this. Don't worry. I am not 100% on how often it will be, but Imma do my best. Once 6B starts things will probably pick up again. If you have requested something and I have not written it yet, don't worry. I still plan on completing every single request I get. I currently have two to write still, and I am going to have them both done by the end of the month. The reason I've been putting them off is because they are specific to 6A plot lines, and I still have not seen the second half of 6A so I can't write them accurately. But yeah, I am on Spring Break starting March 23rd and I am going to watch it then and I will be updating like crazy so look forward to that. Sorry this is so long. You probably didn't read it. If you did, leave a comment because I'm curious and a ho for comments. Okay, i love you guys. Bye.

Request: "Can I have a * when Theo comes back from a run and he sees me cooking breakfast and when he sees her he wraps his arms around her and things get steamy"

-

You and Theo had your morning routine down to an exact science.

At 8:00am sharp, the alarm would go off, signaling it was time to get up. You would promptly ignore the alarm, shoving your head deeper into the pillow and wrapping the blankets tighter around yourself. Theo on the other hand, would reach out and turn the alarm off. He would roll over, his eyes still tired with sleep, and wrap an arm around your waist, pulling you into him so he could kiss you on the forehead.

"Morning baby girl."

Every morning, like clockwork, he would whisper it into your ear. You would flicker one eye open, giving him a small smile in acknowledgement, and then fall immediately back into your slumber. Meanwhile, Theo would take it as his cue to get up and out of bed.

While you snore away, Theo gets out of bed and goes downstairs to drink a glass of water and eat a protein bar. He grabs the paper from the porch and sets it on the counter, and feeds the cat you two had gotten together a few years prior. After he's done, he climbs back up the stairs and gets changed into athletic clothes. He slips on his running shoes, puts in his earbuds, and heads for the door with his running playlist blasting in his ears.

By now, it is around 8:45 and the second alarm is going off. The loud beeping wakes you up once again, but instead of ignoring it, you reach out for your phone and shut off the noise. It takes you a moment to adjust to the brightness of the screen, and when you can finally look at it without squinting you check for any messages from your friends. Most mornings there will be a text or two in the group chat with the pack, someone sending something funny or the latest news of the supernatural.

After playing on your phone for a few minutes, you finally will yourself to get out of bed. You grab one of Theo's large t-shirts from the dresser and slip it over your head, the fabric falling just above your knees and making pants unnecessary, which was good because you hated them anyway.

Usually, as you walk down the stairs, you yawn once or twice. A clear sign you are not fully awake yet. At the bottom of the staircase the cat is usually back in bed, right where you wish you were, and you stop to scratch her on the head.

Padding your way into the kitchen, you reach for a glass from the cupboard and fill yourself a cup of water. You bring the glass and the paper that Theo had left on the counter over to the dining room table and sit down, opening up to the crossword. For about 15 minutes you struggle with the puzzle, wishing you were smarter than you actually are, before you glance at the clock and realize that Theo will be back soon so you should get started on breakfast.