25 ✹ The Omega ^

Request: "your Theo's mate, a forgotten omega. You always knew about his evil plans and went along with them until you said no to killing the true alpha. In anger Theo had locked you in an abandoned building and left for Beacon Hills. Fast forward to season six and you finally catch up with Theo attacking him and Liam, to this day the only thing that scares Theo more then his sister is you."

There's a lot of plot holes in this, but I can't be bothered to write out full blown explanations to make the imagine fit the request and be plot hole free. Soooo, we're just gonna pretend that the timeline and story makes sense ;) even though it doesn't. Okay? okay.

-

The first time you ever saw your mate you were only eleven years old. Theo Raeken was new in town. He had just moved from a place called Beacon Hills, and fate had sat the two of you together on the first day of fifth grade.

From the moment you both locked eyes, you knew. You became inseparable, spending every waking moment of your childhood playing together. Then, as you got older, the "playing" turned into different, more mature, activities. The feelings were still the same though: love, attachment, dedication. Theo was your fairytale love story... the perfect mate.

Or so you thought.

Theo had been honest with you from the day he met you. He told you about the Dread Doctors, his dead sister, and his chimera identity. His honesty revealed things about him that weren't particularly desirable, the evil within him, but you were just lonely enough to see past it all.

Growing up, you had been a forgotten omega. The only werewolf that you knew of was yourself, and you had no-one to share your identity with, no one who could guide you through the world of the supernatural. That's why, when Theo arrived, you accepted him with open arms. All of him. Even the evil.

With each day, Theo's darkness rose to the surface a little more. You allowed it to happen, sitting idly by as he teamed up with the Dread Doctors, as he hunted other humans they could turn into Chimeras, as he planned his return to Beacon Hills to get a pack. You allowed it all, until he told you about his plans for Scott McCall.

"What?" You ask in shock, staring at your mate, the love of your life, unsure if what you had heard was truly what he had said.

"The Alpha, Scott McCall." He repeats, "I need to convince his beta to kill him so that I can kill his beta and gain his power."

"Theo, you can't. You can't murder someone! It'll ruin you."

"I'm not going to murder anyone, I'm going to convince someone else to murder for me," He explains with a chuckle, as though the prospect of killing were something to laugh about.

"That's practically the same thing! You will be responsible for someone's death. I can't let you do that."

"It's not really your choice, y/n. It's mine. And the Dread Doctor's. Scott McCall needs to die."

"What have you become?" You speak lowly, shaking your head in disbelief.

He ignores the question, instead picking up his keys from the kitchen counter. "Are you ready to go? Beacon Hills awaits." He smirks.

You stand up from your spot at the dining room table, approaching him slowly and standing between him and the door. "We're not going. I can't let you kill Scott McCall."

"I will leave without you if I have to, babe." He says, making a move to step around your figure. You mirror his movement, blocking the way again.

"Y/n..." He says, his tone low and angry. "I'm warning you."

"If you want to walk out that door, you're going to have to fight me." You puff out your chest, hoping to radiate some form of confidence, even if you are feeling anything but.