26 ✹ The Pregnancy ^

Request: "Hey :) I have this kind of idea for an imagine which is a bit long but I really wanted an imagine written by you because I love your writing. So the idea is: the reader is originally with Liam and finds out that she's pregnant. But before she could tell Liam he leaves her for Hayden. Theo is the only one noticing her pregnancy because he notices the second heartbeat every time the reader enters the room. One day he confronts her about it and is super sweet and even offers her help with the baby (because he really cares) which the reader is more than willing to take because since Liam broke up with her she feels completely left alone. She is extremely scared to tell the McCall pack because eve though she's a member of it, they kind of forgot about her since Liam left her. Theo want to help the reader so he suddenly tells everyone about the baby and make them aware of the additional heartbeat. He tells them off for not caring enough to notice something's different and something's bothering the reader."

-

Your heart beats at two times its normal speed as you stare down at the small, blue plus sign.

Positive.

Pregnant.

How would you tell Liam? He had been distant as of late, and you couldn't imagine how this bombshell would affect the already rocky relationship.

A door slams downstairs and you gasp, quickly wrapping the test in toilet paper and burying it in the trash can.

"Y/n! I'm home!" Your mom shouts from downstairs, her voice echoing off the walls.

"Hi Mom!" You shout back, stepping out of the bathroom and plastering on a face of nonchalance. You waltz down the stairs, a fake smile on your face to hide the dread building within.

"How was work?"

-

Two Weeks Later

"Today is the day," you mumble under your breath, attempting to work up some courage as you step into the restaurant to meet Liam. "He has to know. I can't keep this a secret any longer."

Liam had asked you to the diner, saying he had something important to tell you. Although, you doubted whatever he had to say could top what you were planning on telling him. Unless Liam had somehow defied the laws of the world and gotten himself knocked up.

You spot your boyfriend sat in a booth in the back, forcing a smile on your face and heading in his direction.

"Hi Babe," you say as you slide into the seat, the red leather sticking to your thighs.

"Hey y/n," he greets, his voice slightly strained as he avoids eye contact with you. "How are you?"

"I'm alright, a little tired. Long day. I have something to tell you too," You say, eyeing him and trying to gauge his strange behavior.

He nods, "Okay, did you want to go first?"

"No," you shake your head, "you first."

"Okay, well, I, um" Liam stutters, struggling to say the words he needs to, "this is going to be hard to say."

"Just say it," you chuckle nervously, your heart dropping into your stomach for fear of what would come out of his mouth next.

"I, um... I don't think we should see each other anymore." He turns his gaze, eyes looking into yours for the first time since you arrived.

"What?" You ask, shock flooding your system and freezing your veins.

"I just, I love you. I do, but..."