Chapter 7

I woke up this morning and decided to have a Disney day.

I stayed in pajamas and brushed my hair and teeth then threw my hair in a messy bun.

I grabbed my phone and laptop and walked downstairs.

I set Skype up and texted Kalin.

We decided to start skyping as I got cereal ready.

"What're you doing today?"

"Watching Disney movies all day in my pajamas just me, what're you doing today?"

"Today's the fight so I'm gonna go watch it but tell then I'm gonna watch movies."

"Alright, you haven't met someone else have you?"

"Of course not."

I smiled.

"Good."

I finished my cereal and rinsed the bowl out setting it in the dishwasher and then taking my laptop into the living room making sure to turn the light off.

I grabbed my phone and got on Snapchat taking a selfie and putting

'Morning skyping him this morning '

I looked at him as the doorbell rang. I stopped and looked at the door as if that's gonna help me.

I stood up and set the computer on the back of the couch so he could see the door.

I looked through the peep hole. Whoever was there covered it.

I then carefully looked out the window and saw it was Myles.

I unlocked the door and opened it punching him in the arm.

"You jerk."

"Good morning to you too."

I pulled him inside and locked the door.

He laughed lightly.

"God I could strangle you right now."

"But you won't."

"Not yet, Kalins on Skype say hi."

He looked at the laptop.

"Oh what's goodie K?"

"Aha what's goodie."

I smiled. Myles looked at me.

"What're you doing today?"

"Watching Disney movies why?"

"Not anymore, go get dressed your going to Vegas."

"What? No I'm not going back that's the only reason I didn't go with Kalin well and cause I trust him."

"He bought the ticket."

I looked at him.

"I miss you, I barely slept last night plus you know were everything is."

I bit my lip.

"Please baby girl?"

I sighed.

"Fine, I'm going to Vegas."

"Alright."

"Ok now hurry and I'll see you later."

"Be safe I'll see you soon."

"I will, you have a safe flight and call me when you get to the airport."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and closed the laptop then looked at Myles.

"Go."

"Carry me."

He lifted me bridal style and walked upstairs and into the room then set me down.

"Thanks, stay in here keep me company."

"Welcome and ok."

He sat on the bed. I yawned and walked into my closet picking out my suitcase and setting it on Kalins side of the bed.

I walked into the closet and grabbed summer clothes, enough to last me a week in case he decides to extend the vacay.

I then changed into basketball shorts and a tank top.

I walked into the bathroom and packed my makeup and hair supplies putting them in my suitcase along with some shoes and socks and my deodorant.

Also putting a charger for my laptop and a charger for my phone and a portable charger for my phone.

I put my laptop in there and walked back into the bathroom and put on a little bit of makeup that's a little bit different then what I normally wear.

I took my hair out of the bun and let it flow against my back.

I walked out and zipped up my suitcase then slipped on my sandals.

Myles got it off my bed.

I got my headphones and phone and we left making sure to lock up the house.