Chapter 36

"Ok have a good show I love you I'll see you after my meeting with the gorgeous Selena Gomez."

"I will have a good meeting love you too."

We kissed and I left getting on Instagram.

"Are you nervous?" Ben asked

"Super I free up with her so I'm very nervous meeting her, the face time with her last night really helped a lot also."

"Good."

We arrived at the coffee shop and there was tons of fans, and paparazzi.

I got out and smiled then went and took pictures with them.

"Alright Mel let's go!"

"Ok, bye I love you guys I'll see you afterwards."

I blew kisses and then walked inside.

We saw Selena and she stood up and met us in the middle.

"Hi!"

"Hey!"

We hugged and sat down.

"I'm so glad you could make it!"

"I'm glad you wanted me to come."

"No problem, I just wanna start off by saying I love your songs I always listen to them and I watched your Jimmy Fallon interview and I loved it and you and I think you're an amazing artist I want you to know that."

"Thank you, I grew up watching shows you were in so being here is a dream come true and I'm totally excited to be on tour with you."

She smiled.

"Thank you I'm excited to bring you on tour with us."

I smiled and looked out to the fans. I blew more kisses and waved.

"Can we go meet them?"

"Yes let's go!"

We stood up and jogged outside. She went right and I went to the left and the first girl there.

"Hi."

"Hello."

"How are you?"

"So much better."

"That's good."

"I love you so much!"

"I love you so much too!"

I took a picture with her.

I got the people in the back also.

"You guys are so cute and sweet I love it!"

TMZ was here also.

"Melanie how are you today?"

"I'm great and if you don't mind I'm trying to interact with fans so just stay quiet please no questions."

"Ok I understand."

"Can I get a kiss on the cheek?"

I went to kiss her cheek but she moved her head and pecked my lips.

She started freaking out I giggled.

"I kissed a girl and I liked it." I sang

We both giggled.

~~

I'm back on the bus now and I got on Snapchat.

"Big news coming your way peep my Instagram and twitter around 5 pacific time skeddit!"

I posted the video and got off the bus walking inside ready to turn up with the guys.

I walked inside and to the back where Ben is.

"Hey little one."

"Hi."

They got my ears on and microphone in my hand as the guys got ready to bring me out.

"Kalin white." I sang into the microphone like he does and walked out giggling

I saw they were laughing also. I hugged Myles and then Kalin who pecked my lips.

I fist bumped Jake and theme stood between the guys.

"Why'd you sing my name?"

"'Cause it made more sense."

"Ok then."

I giggled.

"So Mel and I just put out a new song called Like I'm Gonna Loose You and tonight we're performing it together for the first time are y'all ready?!"

They all screamed I smiled.

Grover and Myles got 2 stools and microphone stands out he also handed me his guitar and I thanked him.

Him and Jake got off stage and in front of the fans to watch us.

I looked at Kalin.

"Ready?"

He nodded.

I fixed the microphone a little bit and they put a spotlight on us.

I looked down and started strumming then looked up and at the fans.

I took a breathe

"I found myself dreaming in silver and gold, like a scene from a movie that every broken heart knows."

I looked at Myles.

"We were walking on moonlight and you pulled me close split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone."

"I woke up in tears with you by my side a breath of relief and I realized no, we're not promised tomorrow."

"So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when when we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you."

"In the blink of an eye just a whisper of smoke you could lose everything the truth is you never know." Kalin started singing

"So I'll kiss you longer baby any chance that I get I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets."

"Let's take our time to say what we want (say what we want) use what we got before it's all gone
'cause no, we're not promised tomorrow."

"So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you."

"Hey."

"Whoa."

"I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye wherever we're standing I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time so I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you."

We finished singing. I smiled and moved the guitar to my back and hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around me we pulled away.

"Give it up for my girlfriend Melanie everyone!"

I smiled and blew kisses then looked at him. He cupped my cheek and kissed me.

Everyone screamed. We pulled away and giggled.

I handed Grover the guitar and head mic and only used my microphone from the stand.

"Are you guys ok with her turning up with us for the rest of the night?!"

Everyone cheered.

I smiled.