Chapter 18

Today the guys went on tour. Its only been a few hours and I miss Kalin like crazy.

I'm home now at mama stars house.

I got on Twitter and tweeted to Myles

'Happy birthday chesseburger , love you bro be safe & have fun on tour .'

I then posted a picture of us with the caption

'Happy birthday to my brother from another mother , 23 holy crap bruh , you grow up to fast , love you be safe and have fun , party hard but not too hard .'

He tweeted back

'Aye thank you, love you too, I promise to be safe as long as you promise to tweet me at least twice a day.'

I giggled and tweeted back

'You got it, hug Kalin for me & get it on video then send it to me .'

He commented on my instagram post

'Aha thank you , love you too Lil sista , miss you already , I'll send you the video , be safe Cali can get crazy at times .'

I smiled and commented.

'Ight you guys too , I know how crazy the streets can get , I'm expecting some KAMCAMs also .'

I then tweeted Kalin

'Baaby I miss you .'

He tweeted back

'I miss you too baby girl .'

My phone started ringing. Kalin was calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Hi, how's the first day of tour?"

"Amazing, were about to go into soundcheck."

"Sweet, good news, uhm I'm actually gonna be on the Ellen show tomorrow, if you could watch it I'd love for you too."

"Ya of course what time?"

"I don't know I think 6."

"Ok."

~~

I'm on the Ellen show. I'm actually performing a cover of 5sos' fly away.

I'm so excited and nervous. I looked at mama star. She hugged me as Ellen called me out.

I walked out and hugged her then sat down.

"Hello."

"Hi."

"Your way prettier in person."

"Awe thank you."

"So tell us about yourself."

"What do you wanna know?"

"Uh well start off by your age and then go into what you like to do."

"Ok uhm I'm 14 and I love to sing and spend time with family and friends."

"Ok, later she's gonna cover 5 seconds of summers song fly away, she's been rehearsing so hard for it are you excited?"

"I am actually it'll be my first performance since the voice."

"Wow, now I was creeping on your instagram the other cause I saw you and I wanted to get to know you a little more and you've got over a thousand followers and your dating Kalin White from Kalin and Myles."

"Ya I am, most of my followers are from the boys' fan base."

"Ok, Kalin is 20 and your 14, you guys are 6 years apart, you've been through so much, you let your followers know about the abuse you went through and you thanked all these people what was the reason for that?"