Chapter 14

We are now on our way to the bowling alley to bowl with Carter Reynolds.

I got on Snapchat.

"Yes I got dolled up to go bowling because I love bowling and were also going out to eat afterwards."
I posted it and then started another one.

"Guys we are going bowling with Carter Reynolds, I've been a huge fan of his for a while he is just eeerr mah gerd."

I posted that and started another one.

"Carter is pretty cute but my babe is sexy as hell uhm so ya, Kalin is good at basketball but I'm better at bowling so we'll see what happens."

We got to the bowling alley.

I was wearing a crop top and some high wasted shorts, my hair curled and makeup eyeliner and mascara.

I was also wearing vans and some perfume and I brought a hoodie just cause.

My phone was in my back pocket as we laced fingers and walked in getting our shoes and meeting up with everyone.

"Carter this is my girl Melanie she's a fan of yours so she knows you."

"Hey, you are way prettier in person."

"Thanks, your way cuter in person."

We shook hands I looked up at Kalin, who looked down at me.

"Do you like bowling?"

"Yes, speaking of I'm kicking your ass in bowling K."

"Ya you keep saying that."

"Alright if I win you have to buy me Starbucks for a week and take me wherever I want whenever I want."

"Deal if I win you have to kiss me every time a guy looks at you for a week."

"You got it."

We pecked lips and started the game.

Its now during the middle of the game and there song love robbery came on.

I was sitting down but Kalin was standing up dancing around to it and singing along.

I giggled. He looked at me and smiled I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

He sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me.

After hours of playing I won, like I said I would now were going to eat.

"I'll still kiss you every time a guy looks at me but whenever a girl looks at you and she's not a fan you have to kiss me and squeeze my ass."

"Deal."

We pulled into Denny's since we played to late and couldn't go somewhere nice.

Its fine this is perfect.

We got out a lady around his age eyed him up and down. I looked up at him, he looked at me.

"Starting now?"

"Yes."

He pinned me against the car and kissed me, my arms wrapped around his neck his around my waist his hands trailed to my butt giving it a light squeeze causing me to moan in his mouth.

We pulled away and he pecked the tip of my nose.

He then laced our fingers and we started walking to the doors.

The lady who was eyeing him was still eyeing him.

I rolled my eyes.

"What? Is there something on our faces?" I said obviously annoyed