Chapter 47: World of Blue

"Damn it!" Naruto cursed and started forming seals, "Summoning-"

"Too late!" Kisame snarled and brought his sword down on Naruto.

I reached out with my own sword just in time, stopping it from hitting Naruto. There was a massive drain in my energy and Naruto's as well.

What's going on?!, I panicked, my arm started to shake under the weight of the huge blade.

Kisame lifted his sword and held it in front of him, displaying it, "W-what the hell?! What's going on?!" Naruto cried as he tried to summon more chakra.

Kisame laughed, "My sword, Samehada, eats chakra," he smiled, showing his abnormally pointy teeth.

"W-what?! How!" I leaped between Naruto and Kisame, "Even if I don't have chakra, I still have life... and taijutsu," I lifted my sword up to challenge him.

"Well at least you guys can't cause any trouble using jutsus. Hm, should I chop off a leg or an arm?" he snickered.

His large, bandaged sword came swinging down again and I caught it on my own sword, I was being crushed under its weight. Liz stumbled to her feet and threw three kunais, one after the other.

"Foolish tricks," Itachi chided.

Liz ignored him but as Itachi moved to the side to avoid the kunais, Liz sped up, shooting towards us at supersonic velocity. Itachi eyed her, obviously unhappy but he did not make a move to stop her. Liz lashed out with her sword and caught the edge of Kisame's cloak on her sword, ripping a hole into it. She slid underneath his sword and added her strength to pushing the sword back.

"Looks like I made a mistake a few years ago. I should've made sure that the both of you were already dead before I left... but then again, I was in a hurry," Itachi gazed at us with analytic eyes.

While we were distracted by Itachi's comment, Kisame took the chance to renew his attack, redoubling the strength at which he was sucking away chakra and doubling his own strength in which he swung his halberd. I was sure that this time around, the sword would shred us to pieces but a frog suddenly appeared in front of us, the armoured pads on his arms were able to deflect the strike.

"You don't seem to know very much about me. I'm better at getting girls than they are trying to get me... even though it doesn't look like it. It's my specialty," came a low and rather wonky voice.

I turned to see a man with long, white hair and red markings around his eyes and down his face. He had a curious headband on and he was quite tall. He also had an unconscious woman slung over his shoulder.

Naruto sighed heavily, "We're saved," he panted.

I looked at the man again, "Saved? Is this some kind of joke?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I, Jiraiya, this epitome of manliness! I will fall for no woman's feminine wiles! When you are someone like me, you'll only have to flash that sexiness to have women fall at your feet!" he looked like an old, perverted fool.

Liz and I turned around, "Who the hell is this? Get out of here, old man, this isn't the place to express your drunken frenzy. You'll get hurt," Liz waved her hands at him, shooing him away.

"Hey! I'm not an old- oh, well, hello there ladies! Care for an exchange of names?" his face was flushed.

"Please, leave, this is not the place. We don't want you to get hurt," I repeated Liz's harsh message.

Naruto decided to burst out now, "Yeah right! You just fell for these two with one look! They didn't even do anything! And that girl from before! She just winked at you and you scampered after her! Now you're trying to look all cool and awesome! Not happening, Perverted Hermit!" Naruto pointed an accusing finger at him.