Chapter 4

Miria's POV

I was beat red.

"And you don't even make sure it's okay to come in." I said

"My room. And when you went on that beach party in order to celebrate you becoming a chuunin, Ino took a pic of you and gave it to me. I've always felt comforted by it" he defended.

"...Nice excuse." I said as I sweat dropped.

"You didn't take a shower yet you know" I looked at the dirt I got covered with looking for the dogs in the park.

"Heehee, I probably should." I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly.

"We'll take one together because I'm to lazy to wait for you to take 5 hours to get out." He said, not even blushing because of the comment, just the fact he saw my bare chest. I, on the other hand, was so red I put blood to shame.

"O-okay" I was to tired to argue. I walked into his bathroom, back towards each other, and stripped my pj pants off.

Shika's POV

I turned to take an unneeded peak at Miria. She was gorgeous.

Her chest wasn't huge, but it also wasn't flat. Her ass was nice and firm looking. Her slight hourglass helped her hips with their form. Her hair being down framing her face made her look like an angel. And her sapphire eyes staring into mine... wait Shit! She caught me peeking!

I turned around with a nose bleed. I noticed she had a drop of blood coming from her nose. She was checking me out. Oh well. I turned the water on and we climbed into my shower, backs to each other. Miria sighed, and leaned against my back, her ass touching mine. I blushed.

"Shika?" I turned and she kissed me. I looked at her closed eyes, and kissed her back. Well, we finished our shower and finished getting ready for bed. My bed was now dry and we crawled under the covers together.

Next day Miria's POV

I woke up, Shikamaru's chest in my face.

My leg was around his waist, pulling him close. My arms were around him and his arms were around me, one hand was on my ass. I went a deep red. Shika woke up and looked at me. Going red also.

"G-good morning S-Shika-baby" The suffix wasn't supposed to come out. Well the awkwardness ended and we got ready for the day and went down to eat breakfast. After a while we were told that Tsunade sent a messenger for you and Shika.

'What now'

Shikamaru and I got to the Kage Tower to be informed on our new mission.

"Sasuke left the village! Sweet! It's about time." I said, getting a glare from Tsunade.

"You and Shikamaru are to bring him back before Orochimaru gets his hands on him." She said.That caught my attention and concern for the mission.

"I'll be sending you, Shikamaru, as the team captain, Miria, you're second in command. You may have any pick of any skilled genin you choose. But Naruto is one I highly recommend." Tsunade said, and we went to go get people. We got Naruto, Choji, Kiba and Neji to help us.

"This should be easy right Mimi" I said. Smiling.

"Yeah come on Akamaru!" Kiba said.

"Inuzuka twins are ready to go!" We both said, back to back, his hands behind his head, my arms crossed in front of my chest. We always did this when we said 'Inuzuka Twins'. It was our little catch phrase.

"Are you two stupid?" Naruto asked. We looked at him.

"Look who's talking." Kiba said.

"It's mine and Kiba's thing. Like how 'Believe it' is yours" I snapped.

"They're right Naruto, anyway let's go over the plan." Shikamaru said. He told us the plan.

"And if Shika falls in battle, I'm the leader. Understand." I said, Shikamaru and I planned very carefully for this.

"Let's go" Sakura stopped us telling Naruto to bring Sasuke back.

"If Naruto doesn't I will." I told Sakura. I hated the fact she kept pissing Ino off with the fact she was in the same squad as Sasuke, but I will bring him back. We left, I was sniffing the air, my Chunin vest on so that Mimi could ride in it.

We found a paper bomb and went around the trap. We kept running into traps and finally got to the people who were with Sasuke. We got close and I was doing the smoke bomb thing with Kiba.

We ended getting stuck in a giant boulder barrier. Great. I looked at Kiba and he nodded.

"Inuzuka Twin formation." Kiba and I got into our dog fighting stance, I was standing on his back. This was our attack and not even Kakashi-sensei could copy. We started to glow with our blue chakra. Then all of a sudden it went purple. We opened our eyes, and started to melt together. When we finished, we looked like me in Kiba's clothed, his hair, and his eyes.

"Miba" We said. It sounded like Kiba's and my voices mixed.

"Akamaru, Mimi, join." It looked like a cross breed of whatever breed Akamaru was and a coyote. They jumped on mine and Kiba's back and we did the 'Human Mimicry' and 'Beast Mimicry' jutsus.

"Inuzuka Twin Fang Over Fang!!!!" And we started to attack the barrier. When we stopped Kiba and I along with Mimi and Akamaru split. We were all panting.

"Damn it. Should we try with four?" I asked.

"Sure" Kiba responded and we did.

"Shit. This is draining all of our chakra." I said, panting harder.

"No duh." Kiba said. I laid down, looking at the ceiling of our rocky prison.

"Should I try it Kiba?" I asked.

"Miria, the last time you almost died. And you were full of chakra then. We barely have any right now, you WILL die this time if you try." Kiba was worried. I sighed.

"Fine" I said and turned my head toward Shika, who seemed to be abandoning us. I felt my heart thud. But something in me knew he was lying to the guy on the outside. Shika made his plan.

"Kiba, Miria! Do you have enough chakra to hit the walls again?" he asked.

"Yep!" I said.

"You know it" Kiba said. We did 'Fang over Fang' and Neji marked the spot with a kunai. Choji turned into a ball and killed the wall completely. We got out.

Time to fight the big guy.