Chapter 8

Miria's POV

My body started to glow with an orange chakra. All the men were forced away from me. When the orange chakra disappeared, my hair was black with red streaks, my blues eyes were gold, my red shirt was now black, and my black jeans, were now normal blue denim jeans. I was using my special jutsu, this was my HitoRyu* form. I turned towards the men.

"What the hell?" I smiled. They started to shake.

"I'm Miria Inuzuka. This is my special jutsu. Wanna know what it's called?" They began to shake their heads no. "Ryujin Inu Bakuhatsu No Jutsu.**" I transformed into a purple dragon. When I breathed fire it was in the shape of a dog.

I curled up around the men and looked at them. I opened my mouth and breathed my dog shaped fire. The dog 'ate' them, they didn't burn though. I got in front of Shika's cell door for what was coming next, my tail closed the door. The dog exploded, the men dying in the process.

I changed back to normal. I opened the cell and Shika came out to catch me. Kiba and the other's came in and saw the singed areas in the room.

"We need to get her to the village. Now!" Kiba said and we started heading back. I inhaled Shikamaru's scent and made sure that it was Shika.

---next day---

We made it to the village and Shika and I were put into the hospital, same room. There were three beds, one for Kiba, because he also got hurt bad, he used the family's Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf jutsu again, like three times, so he was in trouble too.

Tsunade came in with three soft ball sized pills. I almost died. She gave all of us one. I started to laugh at the other two as they tried to swallow the big ass pills. I swallowed mine and passed out, cause I was tired. I woke up and Mimi was right next to me sassing me.

"I know Mimi, I was being stupid. I shouldn't have used it, but I wasn't losing my innocents to a big guy, an old man, and a guy in his late 30s early 40s." Mimi put her paw on my nose. "Jeez. You sound like my mother." And in came mom and Hana.

"Whose sounding like your mother now?"

"Mimi." Mom smiled.

"Well I talked to Lady Tsunade, and the three of you are staying in this room for about a month." Then came in Mr. & Mrs. Nara.

"Shikamaru Nara! The next time you're going to get captured find a way to tell us." She hugged him and started crying. "I was so worried!" Yup, bipolar.

"Mum, I'm fine." His father smacked him over the head.

"You worried me and your mother half to death!"

"Dad, I'm fine. What a drag." I laughed a little. Then mother walked over to Kiba and I, our hospital beds were put right next to each other.

"My baby girl and boy aren't gonna be home for a month. Oh my poor babies."

"MOM!" We were both blushing.

"What? My darling Kiba and sweet little Miria are in the hospital and won't be able to see their mother." I thought Kiba and I were gonna die from embarrassment.

"Pick on Hana!" I swear, Kiba and I had twin telepathy sometimes.

"You're right! Honey! We need to get you to work so that those poor animals can feel better."

"I will get you back you two." Kiba and I smiled in accomplishment. We looked at Shikamaru, he was still being smothered/smacked/yelled at by his mother.

"I'm glad our mom's not bipolar."

"I know Kiba. We'd be dead by the amount we worry our mom."

"I know." Shika's parents left and it was Shika, Kiba, and I.