Chapter 15

Miria's POV

This other man came in and was wearing a red hood.

"Hello Miria, long time no see." That voice. I know that voice.

"Uncle, what are you doing here?"

"I'm glad you remember me, well, I am the ruler of this land, and I needed to get the jutsu back, and since my little brother is dead, I have to pull it from you. By the smell of things the brew is almost done, strip her and get her ready." The wall broke open after they stripped me and there were all of my friends, including Kiba and Shikamaru.

"Shikamaru! Kiba! Guys!"

"Watch out guys, this is my-"

"Well, well, well. if it isn't my nephew Kiba."

"Damn it uncle!"

"Well I wasn't completely expecting this, minions! Bring them all to the cell. We need to get my lovely 100% virgin niece into the brew."

"She's not a 100% virgin dumbass!" Thanks bro, thanks alot.

"What! Damn it, then we have to put in the meat, and that's going to take another hour, put her in the cell with her brother and this Shikamaru character." They took me off the wall and brought me into the cell with Shikamaru and Kiba. Though I was still naked and it felt really weird. My uncle walked into our cell.

"What the fuck do you want."

"Temper Temper. I just came to see my darling niece and nephew, is that to much to ask?"

"Yes it is you bastard!"

"Tsk tsk. To think I was thinking of sparing your little friends lives." I looked at the ground. damn he's pissing me off.

"What the hell are you gonna do now?" He grabbed my arms and chained them to the wall along with my legs, And I snapped. Orange chakra began to flow and I changed.

"Well well, is this the only way you'll use this technique?"

"Fuck you!" I broke the chains. "Ryujin Inu Bakuhatsu No Jutsu" I transformed into the purple dragon, found my friends, and started killing the bastards that were going to kill me. Then another dragon appeared, a black one.

"Miria, long time no see. I hope you remember me."

"You're that stupid statue right?" He laughed.

"Not just that, I thought you'd remember me, but you might have been put into to much trauma to remember me." I stared for a minute. Then it hit me.

"Daddy?" He nodded. "I-I thought you-"

"I did, but I was reincarnated into the statue, don't ask, it's hard to explain. Take your friends and go back to the leaf village, I'll deal with these clowns, I'll see if I can meet up with you there. okay." I nodded.

"Okay Daddy." And I took the others and left. We made it to the village fine and I went home with Kiba and Shikamaru while the others went and gave Tsunade the Mission report. It's been such a long day. I passed out on the floor.