Chapter 11

Miria's POV

"Since we just talked about first dates, let's go with first time, we're all virgin's here." I thought Hinata was gonna die. "It's simple, where, how far in the relationship, and if you'd mind getting pregnant, as well as any minor details that could change any of it. Hinata, I won't be mean to you yet so Ten Ten you get to go first."

"W-well. It'd be at my house after a year of being together and I don't want to get pregnant, and I can't think of anything that could alter it."

"Ino?"

"Damn.... probably here when you guys aren't home about 6 months in I don't wanna get pregnant, but wouldn't really mind as long as he accepts it."

"*cough* doggie-style *cough* Hinata?" She almost died.

"W-well O-our H-house A-after W-we G-got M-married A-and I-I'd L-like T-to G-get P-pregnant. T-the O-only T-thing T-that W-would C-change I-it W-would B-be I-if H-he W-wouldn't W-want A-a B-B-baby." I thought she was gonna die. Like literally. The blood in her blush looked like it was gonna shoot outta her pores. "Your turn Miria!" And there went the blush.

"Okay. I'd prefer after we are married but if he REALLY wants it before and I can't say no then after I'm sixteen. It'd be in my families old playhouse/hangout spot at the end of the property in the wooded part behind the private waterfall and if we are married I wanna get pregnant, if not then I don't." They all gaped.

"You have a place like that on your property?!" I put my pinkie in my ear.

"Ow, and yes."

"Can we go! Please!!!!" I sighed. It's a good thing it's connected to the house. I walked to where the door was and put my hand just next to it and a keypad popped up. I typed in the code for the cave and sat back down. It takes a good 30 minutes to go since it has to travel 5 acres. Yeah, HUGE backyard since we have tons of needed to be trained/already ninja dogs, and a few as just pets.

"Why'd you sit back down Miria?"

"Needs to travel 5 acres and it takes a while and I'm not standing for that long. There will be a chime when the room stops moving. I don't know how long it's been since Kiba and I had been there so it might be a little dirty." They looked at me like all caves were supposed to be dirty. "You'll see." They sat there and stared at me for that 30 minutes and finally the chime went off and I opened the door to the cave. The girls gaped.

It was like a furnished basement only better. It had a rug and walls covered in little 5 year old drawings. It had a table, fridge, microwave, and freezer and a toilet with a curtain to go around it with a sink and bathtub/shower that also had a curtain. There was a TV with little kid movies and a king sized bed with a night stand. It was lit by candles and smelled of flowers. There was a small dresser and four desks, to big and two very small, like a school desk. There was a few dog beds too. Just how we left it.

"Wow! This place is amazing!"

"I know Ino. Outside near the waterfall is where my father met my mom and this is also where they honeymooned. Hana was conceived here. It sounds gross, but to my family it means a lot. I want to conceive my child here, so doesn't sis. Kiba's a little more on the 'Do it when you can and where you can' but this still means a lot. Mom used to bring us here all the time, right up till dad died on a mission. So since Kiba and I turned six we haven't really come here." They all looked like they were gonna cry. "Don't cry girls it's okay."

"H-How did your father die Miria?" I teared a little this time.

"Well Hinata, my father was the one that created the Ryujin Inu Bakuhatsu No Jutsu. He used it to protect the village against someone that wanted the Kyuubi, and he used it too many times and the dog fire exploded inside his body. Mom doesn't bring us here just because of the memories or the fact that the family cemetery is in the cave 50 feet up, but this is the site of his death. We don't want to remember."

"You mean you saw it happen?" I nodded. "And you and Hana still want to conceive your child here?"

"We planned it and that's how it's gonna be." They all nodded and we went back in the room and I sent us back to the house. Once the chime went off there was this frantic pounding on the wall. I stuck my head out just for Kiba to punch my nose and send me back into the room. "Damn it!" I was more cautious this time and He apologized.

"Sorry Miria, but you didn't answer my knocking for over an hour and I got worried."

"Ever think I was ignoring you?" I inquired.

"No."

"I told him you might have." Neji said.

"Shut it Hyuuga." Neji glared. "Anyways. No I wasn't ignoring you, I moved the room."

"Where'd you move it?" Kiba asked.

"The cave." He looked at the ground.

"You visited dad?" I shook my head. "Couldn't handle remembering?" I nodded this time. "Why'd you go?"

"Girls wanted to see it"

"Why?"

"I brought it up."

"Why?"

"You don't need to know that part."

"Why?"

"Because you don't" And I sunk back into the wall. I looked at the floor and felt a tear run down my face. Mum had always said I looked like dad. And I did. I had his hair, his eyes, his jutsu only he didn't need the chakra pills because he could use it three times without much issue. I was only him in a girl form. I felt memories come back, causing me to fall asleep.

I was 5 and running home to show Mama and Papa my new puppy. It's a coyote and it was all alone with all it's family dead with what looked like gun wounds in their spines. At first the small coyote didn't like me but after I told her I wouldn't hurt her she jumped in my lap, curled up and I think cried.

I asked her to come home with me and she barked a yes. I called her Mimi and she wagged her tail. She liked that name. I got through the door and saw Akamaru, Kiba's puppy, he had just gotten him last week. I showed them my puppy and begged to keep her.

They said okay and we brought her to the vet to get her treated. When we got home Kiba and Hana were there and after introducing Mimi, Kiba kept saying Mimee instead. We all laughed and I can still remember the laugh. So loud, deep, and the most important, warm.

Kiba and I turned six last week and Mama, Papa, Hana, Kiba, and I were heading to the cave. Mama explained to us on the way that we'd be in the ninja academy next year and that we couldn't bring Akamaru and Mimi till we were eight. This conversation went till we got in the cave and heard a rustle in the bushes.

Papa told us to stay quiet as he called them from the bushes.Thirty men came out and told him they were after the Kyuubi kid. Who was that? They began to attack Papa when Mimi ran out of the cave and I was dumb enough to chase her.

One of the men saw me and ran at me. Soon I was at sword point and Mimi had ran back to the cave. The coward. Papa through the man and put me in the cave, his body beginning to cover in orange chakra. His hair switched color and his eyes turned brown. He did the jutsu and turned into a dragon. After 5 attacks he changed back and exploded. His remains littering the ground and pond while his blood covered the walls and me. I cried as the Anbu came. I have still yet to forgive them for not coming sooner

I woke up to see everyone around me. I heard a few voices, felt my lips move, then passed out.