Chapter 7

Miria's POV

I've been in this damned hospital for a week. I feel fine and I'm a lot stronger now. But that damned Tsunade won't let me leave!

I hate it here. Shikamaru came in this morning to tell me he's going on a mission to the Land of Water to deliver a package and Kiba went with Sakura and Hinata to another village to settle some kids vandalizing the school equipment and other things.

I'm all alone. Ino went with Shika. Naruto is with Jiraya training. Tsunade hates me I swear. I closed my eyes. My back hurts like hell and who knows when I'll be able to walk normally.

I heard the window begin to open and I took out the kunai that I always had with me. It was... Ten Ten! I hadn't seen her for a while, and I heard from Lee that she was pissed about not going on the mission to help Gaara.

"Hey Miria." She smiled. "I came threw the window because Gai-sensei insisted on coming here with me, and I know you don't like his youth speeches." I sighed. Gai-sensei was SO ANNOYING! I heard the door open and Tsunade walked in, unfortunately Gai-sensei was behind her.

"Ten Ten? I thought you had to go do something for your mother?" I sighed again. I pulled out a stack of magazines that Ten Ten brought me yesterday.

"Her mother wanted her to get the magazines I borrowed back today because she has new ones for me that I can read." I handed them to Ten Ten and she nodded.

"Ten Ten. You didn't come threw the door. Why?"

"She wanted to work on walking up vertical walls with the chakra in her feet. She wants to see if she can do it without using up too much chalkra. And since you shoved me on the top floor, it was great practice for her." Damn, I did lie a lot. And damn was I good at it.

"Well, Miria. I came to tell you that I got your test results back and you're perfectly fine. You can leave now. But no training until after tomorrow!" I was so happy, but I also wanted to cry.

"Why?! I have to get stronger so that the damned technique won't fucking kill me if I use it! The more I work up my chakra the better the technique will be, and the less the jutsu will risk my life." I looked at my hands, clenching onto the sheets.

"I said the day after tomorrow to double check your strength. You need to rest and take it easy."

"Leave me in this damned hospital then! You know me! What a drag." I sighed and yawned. I got out and used my chakra to make a wall around me as I changed. When the wall went down, Tsunade was glaring.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I won't use my chakra." I started to walk out of the room. Then turned and jumped out the window, landed onto a tree branch and then landed on the ground, then found Mimi and went home.

"I'm home! Finally." I saw Mom come out and hug me. She was crying.

"You had me so worried." Se went from a crying worried mother to a bitch. "Don't you ever fucking do that again! And the next time your brother tells you to take a damned chakra pill, take it without complaining!" I sighed.

"Yes mom. I know." Hana came in and hugged me.

"Kiba will be home tomorrow morning. We just got a message and they've been asked to stay the night after catching the culprits." I sighed again. I hoped he'd be okay. Tsunade came in and talked to my mother about taking it easy and the whole training thing.

---The next morning---

Kiba came threw the door to get tackled by a very worried mother, Hana, and Mimi. I walked in when everyone got off of him and hugged him.

"I missed you." Kiba knew that I always had issues sleeping in our room by myself. When we had different rooms I always ended up in his room. He's been fine with it.