Chapter 16

Miria's POV

I woke up with a wet cloth on my forehead. I looked around. I was in Kiba's and my room. I looked next to me and there was Mimi. She whimpered.

"I know Mimi, I should be more careful." She growled. "I wasn't paying attention" She barked. "I was training Ino and Sakura okay!" She sniffed and looked away. "Mimi I'm sorry. I didn't try to. I didn't sense them till they had already were behind me and by then they knocked me out." She put her nose up. "Mimi I'm sorry." She looked at me and barked, then snarled. "I didn't mean to okay!" I began to cry. She didn't have to be so mean. She yipped and started running in circles barking her ass off. Kiba walked in with Akamaru.

"Mimi! What did you do?" She barked and yipped and growled and arfed and a lot of other stuff. "You really are a bitch." She smiled and snuffed. "You okay Miria? You know she was just worried." I nodded. "Anyways, what made you stop attacking?" I froze a minute.

"I... I... I saw Daddy." He froze and looked at me like I was nuts "He was reincarnated into the Black Dragon statue." He stood up and ran downstairs.

"Mom! Miria saw Dad!"

"What!" She ran up and dragged him and Hana with her.

"You saw him? You say Ryu?" I nodded. "Then does that mean he's-" There was knock on the door. They all ran downstairs to get it. Then there was a scream fest. "Ryu! You're alive!" Then he spoke.

"How's Miria?"

"She's upstairs." They came up the stairs and soon there he was, human form. My father. Red and Black hair, blue eyes, tall, pale skin, scar below his left eye. Dragon Tattoo down his right arm. It was Daddy!

"Miria, how are you?" I lost it and threw myself into him.

"I missed you Daddy!" I cried while he held me. Nothing could make me happier. Then I was stood corrected.

"Miria, You okay?" I turned and Shikamaru was leaning against the window.

"S-Shikamaru?" He came over and kissed my cheek. "Shika!" I hugged him.

"So, Nara's boy huh? Doesn't surprise me really." We blushed a little.

"Mr. Inuzuka?"

"Yup, I took Tsume's name, hoping it would help hide me, and it did."

"But Daddy, the water ninja?"

"They weren't who I was hiding from, the Land of Dragon was what I was hiding from, and I did. And know that the damned organization is dead, we can leave peacefully."

"Daddy we're ninja."

"Fine, more peacefully." We all laughed and went to the Kage Tower.

"Tsunade!"

"Hello Miria, I thought you were- Ryu?"

"Tsunade. Haven't seen you since the casino threw you out for losing to much."

"Zip it Ryu. I thought you were dead."

"I was, but for whatever reason, I was reincarnated into the black dragon the Land of Dragons had been worshiping."

"So you were eating female virgins?"

"No, the girls lived. The men leave the room and I let the girls go and fill my hands with animal blood instead, mostly pig because they're all idiots and my brother hates pig with a passion. I was waiting for a time I could escape, but they brought Miria in, and I had to wait until I helped her. I'm just glad she wasn't harmed to too much."

"Why didn't you inform the village!"

"i couldn't Tsunade! i was supposed to be dead remember! I didn't have a human form till recently anyways. I had to survive off the animals I killed to help rejuvenate my human body the way it was before I died. I couldn't come back to my family looking like someone else. I needed to come back as myself."

"Fine, you are reinstated as a Jounin, but watch yourself and make sure everyone knows the whole story got it?" He nodded and we all left. I was so happy to have Daddy back.

"Let's go get some barbeque huh guys? I haven't had cooked meat in years and I am dying for for pork, beef and chicken, actually, let's invite all of our friends to have dinner, I'm sure they all miss me and would like to come." I giggled and everyone split up and told all of the Inuzuka family friends, only wished Naruto was home so that Daddy could meet him. We all met at the barbeque restaurant and they were all shocked.

"So that's what happened Ryu."

"That's right Shikaku. It was really weird, they were beautiful, but they didn't appeal to me like Tsume did. Seeing them reminded me of Hana and Miria, and it bothered me when they were in my hands." He took a big bite of pork rib. "And they weren't even soaked in good broth, to watery."

"Ryu!"

"What, I wasn't going to eat them anyways, but the broth was horrible." I giggled.

"Is that really your dad?" Hinata whispered at the 'Kids'' table.

"Mhmm."

"You look a lot alike." I smiled.

"I know!" All the girls giggled. What could make today better?