Chapter 13

Miria's POV

I woke up in Shikamaru's arms. I looked at his face and he was dead asleep. I giggled a little and kissed him. He grumbled and opened his eyes. I kissed him again.

"It's time to wake up darling." I got up and went to get ready for the day. When I got out Shikamaru was stretching and Mimi came over and just pulled down his boxers. I burst out laughing and he just sighed and mumbled something about something being a drag. He pulled them back up and went to get ready for the day.

We left and he went to hang out with Choji as I waited at the Kage tower in the room Ino, Sakura, and I had tested in. Ino and Sakura were in at the same time.

"Okay. first thing first, the mouse." I put mice in front of them that were 100% the same as yesterday in every way. "You are to attempt to heal it till you get it as quick as I can. Once you heal one, a new one will be brought till you get it. That is today's task."

"But Mir-"

"Shut up Sakura and start you Medical Ninjutsu." She rolled her eyes and started. I sat to the side and watched. There was a knock on the door and Tsunade came in.

"I see you put them right to work, that's nothing new. Miria, while they do this how about you go out for a bit." I nodded and went to a tea house in the village. The dumplings here were amazing.

As soon I was done I went to the training ground to work on my other jutsus. Soon it was lunch time and I went to see how the girls were doing. They were on their 5th mouse and had improved well, but not well enough.

"Okay girls, lunch break 1 hour. Be back here in 1 hour or I'll add 10 mice to your list." They nodded and left. I went to find Shikamaru and Choji. They were at Choji's house. Choji's mom let me go up to them.

"Hey Miria."

"Hey Choji, Hey Shika-baby. You guys wanna go out for lunch?"

"Yes!"

"Sure babe." I blushed a little. Shika never called me babe. It was really nice to hear. We started heading out and went to Choji's fav BBQ restaurant. I sat next to Shika as Choji sat across pondering if he should order the whole menu or just half. Then it seemed a light bulb flashed on.

"Who's paying anyways?"

"I am Choji." I smiled a little.

"Oh... what would it be okay for me to order?"

"Go ahead and order the entire menu Choji it's okay." He smiled.

"Really Miria! You're really nice thank you."

"Anytime Choji. Waiter! One of everything on the menu, 3 orders of pork ribs and Shika what do you want?"

"I just want an order of steak."

"That's everything I think." Soon the orders came and I went to the washroom real quick.

Shika's POV

"Hey Shika, Miria's really sweet." I looked at Choji and nodded. She was sweet. "You think you could give her up?" My eyes grew a little.

"The Hell Choji. Why would I do that?"

"I was kidding man. Jeez take a joke." He laughed but I didn't really find it all that funny. Miria came back and we ate. After we were done she paid and we went our separate ways.

"Until tonight Shika-baby?" I nodded.

"Till tonight babe." A blush crossed her face and she ran off toward the Kage tower to finish training Ino and Sakura. I went with Choji back to his house and we sat in his room.

"You remember that dare I gave you at Kiba's a few nights ago." I rolled my eyes. Miria seemed pissed the hell off. "I was thinking, maybe it wasn't dirty enough." The hell Choji! What is wrong with you!

"What do you mean?"

"Well... I don't know." I sighed.

"Seriously Choj. Don't scare me like that." And then I heard a really loud scream. It was Miria. I ran to the Kage tower and she was nowhere to be seen. I found Ino and Sakura passed out on the floor. I called for Tsunade and when she came in she didn't look pleased.

"They came back this soon?"

"Who did?"

"You know that mission she went on that one time, the A ranked that she used her father's jutsu multiple times?"

"Yes."

"The people from that mission came back, they are going to steal her chakra, but in order to do that, they need to sacrifice her to an evil entity."

"What?"

"They're gonna kill her."