Chapter 19

Miria's POV

Well, I went to go train Chikaru. He was 3 years old and needed to start being a ninja dog. Puppyhood was over and he needed to start. I got to the dog training ground and we started. He barked.

"We are going to start your ninja dog training" He started to jump up and down, tongue out, wagging his tail. "We are starting with simple commands, like sit and stay and attack. As well as measure your chakra level and see how well you'll do with it." He nodded and got ready.

"Wait!" I turned to see Hana coming.

"What Onee-sama?"

"Mom told me to tell you to remember to have Mimi watch." I face palmed. Dumbass.

"Mimi!" She came running and sat right next to me. "Help train Chikaru okay?" She nodded and started to talk to him. He nodded and we started.

"Sit" He sat. "Stay" I walked away, good thing I had to pee. I came back and he was still there. "Mimi?" She nodded. "Good boy Chikaru. Now." I summoned a clone. "Attack the clone." He jumped at me and was gonna get me if I didn't snap and yell sit. Which he did. Mimi started barking and snarling and was being the bitch she was. Chikaru whimpered.

"So we need to work on that. You need to focus on me, and attack the clone. So for that you fail." I marked it on the clipboard I had. "Okay, next. Clone, transform." She transformed into Kiba. "No. We don't need that." She rolled her eyes and changed into a rogue water ninja. "That's better. Notice the line through the headband Chikaru. These people are never our friends. No matter what okay?" He nodded. " Now, attack the ninja. Clone, easy please." He attacked and the clone poofed, I summoned another.

"Now. Pay attention closely, we are gonna mess ourselves up, and you have to chose the real me." We shuffled, flipped, spun, ran, and changed and blah blah blah. We didn't actually change positions. And and the same time we said "Choose." He nosed the clone. "Fail." Marked that.

"Okay, now I want to see your chakra levels. Walk onto the scale. Don't worry, it measures over all chakra and chakra to pound ratio okay?" He nodded and got on. "Your chakra's low. we'll need to work on that. Chakra increase diet. Got it. Now. That's all for today. How do you feel?" He whined. "You passed for the most part. Don't worry. It takes time. Some are just born with it okay? Don't sweat it. Now you can go to the other dogs. I'll talk to Kuromaru okay?" He nodded and I found Kuromaru.

"Yes Miria?"

"Kuromaru, can you make sure that Chikaru is fed the Chakra increase food? It's very low." He nodded.

"How did he do mistress?"

"He passed the first two, but when it came to attacking and knowing the real me from a clone he failed badly. Almost attacked me and nuzzled to the clone. But he's excited. More than I can say for some off the others." He nodded and went off.

FYI, Kuromaru is the only dog we have that can speak the human language. And since he's mum's partner, he's the leader, hence the reason he needs to know.

The dogs have their own bowls and a dispenser. It is labeled for normal, chakra increase, illness blockers, chakra replenish, and of course flea and worm controllers. We have dogs, fleas are expected. And we do our best not to piss of the Aburame's, because they infest our dogs with fleas. Damn Kiba has pissed Shino off enough to get Akamaru infested 15 times, even infested Kiba a few times, which would be funny if we didn't share a room. Dad came out to see me.

"Hello Miria." I smiled.

"Hello Daddy. How are you?"

"I'm good. How did Chikaru's training go?" I told him. "Poor thing. At least he's excited. Well. I came to tell you that news came back from Kiba's mission. He's gonna be back a little later than expected. You'll need to take some more medicine okay?" I nodded. Kiba's been on a mission for a while. And I've been taking medication to help deal with the sickness that will come as soon as he comes back.

"Okay. Well I'm gonna go see how Shikamaru is okay?"

"Remember, wait till marriage."

"Dad!"

"I'm sorry. I just can't help it. You're my little girl and don't want anything to happen to you." I nodded and ran off with Mimi. We found Shikamaru walking back from the village gates. I chased him down.

"Shika!" He turned.

"Hey Miria."

"What's up?"

"Temari left this morning to head back to Suna to finish a few things." I nodded.

"Naruto?"

"Probably training." I nodded and saw Takamaru flying to the message tower.

"Takamaru? Oh no." I went to the Kage tower just in time to see Naruto leaving it. He looked angry.

"Naruto. What's up?" He clenched his teeth and fists.

"The Akatsuki kidnapped Gaara." I gasped and hugged him. "I'm going to go save him." I nodded.

"I know you can do it." I looked at Shikamaru and we went to the library to get as many books on the Akatsuki as we could, all one of them. "Damn this is a small selection." He nodded and we went to our normal spot. Mimi laid next to me while Shika and I looked at it.

"So Let's see. Orochimaru used to be in the Akatsuki? Damn. And Itachi Uchiha. Kisame, Deidara, Kakuzu, Hidan, and the others are a mystery. Damn it. And none of their powers are known, well except for Kisame, one of the Seven Mist swordsmen, Itachi's Sharingan, and Orochimaru has his.... snakes. Well shit." Shikamaru laid down and stared at the clouds. I followed suit.

"Well this should be fun."

"Well we know there in groups of two, and that Itachi and Kisame are one. And that Orochimaru isn't a member anymore. And according to this book they are assigned to certain jinchuriki and Itachi and Kisame are after Naruto so they aren't after Gaara. So it's either one of the mystery members, or one of the other two groups. And we know nothing about them. As soon as we get some more information we should extend the books information."

"Do you enjoy making my head hurt?" I smiled and rolled on my side.

"No, not really." I kissed his cheek. "I just want to teach our future generations the past of the five great nations so that hopefully history won't repeat itself. And that way we know how to fight anyone with similar abilities. If we can take down Itachi we will know how to deal with Sasuke and vise versa. And that will help out a lot." Shikamaru nodded and kissed me.

"Can we think of something else?"

"Like what?"

"Like this." He rolled on top of me and started to kiss me more. I smiled and got into it until there was this "ewww." We parted to see Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We were just walking around and found you two here. What are you two doing."

"Well we were making out will you showed up and ruined it, before that we were looking at the Akatsuki book from the library archives. Now, leave please because Mimi is in a bad mood already." She growled and they ran. Shikamaru rolled off and we stared at the clouds again.