Chapter 23

Miria's POV

So it's been a few months since Shikamaru found out about my heat. It's been a little awkward, but it's been chill now. The Akatsuki is done and gone. I was so relieved. A lot of people got hurt, some even killed, Shikamaru and I are doing better though.

I looked up at the sky. It was blue and the clouds seemed to be extra white today. Dad was walking around the village a little more and Mom was packing a picnic basket. We were going to the cave today. I haven't been there since the sleepover that was so long ago. I wonder how it looks? Probably the same as it always has.

I looked next to me. Mimi was playing with her pups and Akamaru was standing guard, ready to defend his family when needed. Kiba was helping Hana with some of the newer recruits for the Inuzuka Ninja Dogs. It was a good day. I stood up to go help Mum.

"Hello Miria, come to help? Well I'm almost done packing, could you go get your father for me? I don't want him to miss this. He hasn't been there since that one time." I nodded and went to find him. Where is he? Should've gotten Mimi... I whistled and Mimi came out of fucking nowhere.

"There you are Mimi. Help me find Papa okay?" She barked in obedience and started sniffing around. She went to an alley and started to bark. I followed her and a man ran past me freaking out and bleeding from his arm. In the alley was my father and a woman in a kimono, trying to tie it together and crying. I ran in. "Papa! What happened? Are you okay ma'am?" My father turned towards me.

"Onii-sama? You have children?" I stopped. What?

"Yes Ren. This is my daughter Miria. She helped me become free from our brother." I cocked my head.

"I have an aunt?"

"You never told her about me?"

"You ran away. While I'm at it, why are you here in the village? You know that if anyone finds you you'll be in major trouble. And if anyone finds out I saw you and didn't report you, I'll be in big trouble."

"You just said this in front of your daughter, Onii-sama. If you want us to stay out of trouble, we have to keep her quiet." She seemed really nasty. And I didn't like her tone with that last part.

"I am not erasing her memory."

"Then we have to kill her." Before he responded I ran with Mimi, to the kage tower. I burst through Tsunade's doors without asking, she was in the middle of a meeting with Naruto.

"Miria! We are in the middle of a private meeting."

"Yea, and my aunt Ren is in the village and is talking to my father and she just threatened to kill me."

"What! Ren? Not her. Where?"

"Grandma wait up. What about-"

"She is a worst deserter than Sasuke, Naruto. She needs to be brought to justice. Let's hurry up and go." We left and I brought them to the alley. No one was there. "Where are they Miria."

"Mimi?" She started to sniff around and we followed her. Soon we were back at my house. We continued until we made it to the cave. "She better not be here." I walked into the cave and she was all over Shikamaru.

"Hello big boy. Wanna come with me?" I growled, not a dog growl, but a dragon growl.

"Ren!"

"Tsunade!"

"Miria? Why is Lady Hokage here?"

"Because you're daughter told me that Ren was in the village. Why didn't you bring her in as soon as you saw here."

"Because she was in the middle of being attacked by a man."

"It was awful, I still feel violated."

"Shut up whore."

"Miria! That is your aunt!"

"Who happens to be all over my boyfriend!"

"We have an aunt?"

"Aunt Ren. I see you've come back. Which teenage boy are you going to run away with this time?" What? That's how bad she is?

"There you are Hana. I've missed you."

"Fuck off bitch!" Wow, Hana is never that pissy.

"Now now Hana, be nice."

"You ran off with my first love!" I see why Hana's pissed.

"Oh come on. He obviously didn't love you if he ran off with me."

"You used a charm jutsu you invented to make him love you. Now get off my sister's boyfriend or I'll kill you."

"That's not all she did."

"What do you mean?"

"Wait, where's Jinjo?"

"She killed him and hung him from the welcoming pole from a few villages over. She's actually come back a few times and killed others, and have also gone to other countries to do this. She's a serial killer and we need to bring her in."

"Not if I can help it." She began to do hand signs and Shikamaru got her in a shadow jutsu and Tsunade caught her and arrested her. They left and I growled dragon-like again.

"Miria?"

"Come here." He came over and I kissed him, and made sure it was heated.

"M-M-Miria!"

"It's the only way to break it by the looks of the hand signs."

"I understand this babe. But in front of your parents?"

"It's the only thing to make Father realize how seriously in love I am for you and if his sister took you, how big of a murderous rampage I would go on."

"Oh." And I kissed him again.