Chapter 12

Miria's POV

I woke up and everyone was asleep around me. Looks like I worried everyone. I got up and made sure that walking to the bathroom I woke up as many of them as I could. I did my daily routine and by the time I got out there was a knock on the door. I went downstairs and opened it. It was Tsunade.

"Miria, get Ino, get ready and meet me in my office. I have some training for the two of you and Sakura." I nodded and turned and there was Ino.

We left with Tsunade after telling my mother and met up with Sakura. We made it to Tsunade's office and she told us we were going to have a Medical Ninjutsu Competition. Whoever healed all the different patients first and got the highest grade on the exam would be able to direct the other two until they can get the same percentage that the winner did. I smirked.

I'm gonna work Sakura like the bitch she is! She brought us to our training room that had a small indoors water feature. Our first thing to heal was a small mouse.

I waked up to mine, they all had the same injuries and were all the same age with the same conditions and everything. I gently picked it up to heal it. I cupped my hands and looked at it. I smiled. I closed my eyes as my hands glowed green. I had this thesis that if you hold the patient that were ever they are injured will heal faster, and I usually proved that thesis right.

I placed the mouse into the mouse cage and moved to the robin while the other two were healing the mouse still. I held it as well and soon it was also healed and flew to the small bird cage. I looked back and saw that the mouse was doing everything it should be able to do. I looked and saw a salmon. That must be next.

I picked it up and looked for it's wound, found it and placed a hand on it. As soon as I was done it was flipping out and I placed it into the water. The other two were at the robin now. I turned and saw some clones with broken arms and legs. I grabbed my patient's arms and then his legs and soon it smiled, said I passed and poofed away, revealing a timer and I pushed it.

The next task was the test. I sat down to look at it. This was way to easy. I knew all the answers. I finished and looked over my answers, making sure I didn't screw up. I turned to see that Ino was on the clone while Sakura was still at the salmon. Tsunade showed up, took my timer and test and looked at them. She sighed and told me to wait for the others. And that's what I did.

SHIKA'S POV

I was still hanging with the guys. Hinata and Ten Ten had already left and Ino and Miria had gone with Tsunade. It was Choji, Lee, Neji, Shino, Kiba, and I. I was staring out the window while they had some conversation, I didn't quite catch it. Then I heard someone talking to me and turned to see Kiba smirking.

"Hey Shika, where you gonna take my sis on her date?"

"Probably Ichiraku." He smirked bigger.

"What you gonna do there?"

"Eat ramen what else?"

"Are you sure that ramen will be all you're eating?" I looked at him for a bit then rolled my eyes when it hit me.

"You're so sick. Thinking about me doing that to your SISTER." He blinked a bit then began to look like he was gonna throw up or something.

"Never mind. Forget I said anything." I nodded and was about to look out the window again when I heard this crash. I turned around. From the distance from here and the direction of the crash and the fact that there is no wind to blow it off in the slightest I'd say that came from the Kage Tower and by the sound of the crash I'd say it was someone going through a wall. And by the wave frequencies that was made I'd say it was female. I stood and we all headed there. It was Sakura. We headed into the room and Sakura was on all fours looking at the ground. Ino exhaled and Miria stretched and yawned.

"That was so troublesome. Such a waste of time. To easy." She sat next to the water feature and took her shoes off and put her feet into the small river and let the salmon swim by her feet.

"What happened?"

"I just won the competition and so now Ino and Sakura have to listen to me in order to heal all the tasks as fast as me and pass the test with flying colors since I got 100% on it." I sighed and sat next to her.

"So are we going on our date?" Miria blushed and nodded. She looked at Ino and Sakura and told them they'd start in the morning.

We left and went to Ichiruka. She smiled and seemed really happy. We sat down and the old man asked what we wanted. I said a bowl of Pork, Beef, and Chicken ramen to share. Miria seemed to giggle. She seemed really happy. When we finished we went to her house to swim and she giggled even more as we did. Then we went inside and showered, it was late by now and we fell asleep in her sleepover room.