Chapter 10

Miria's POV

Ten Ten was bathing right now and Ino and Hinata were looking at me with this weird look.

"What?"

"What were you and Shikamaru doing in their?"

"Bathing."

"And?"

"Hinata why do you care?" She shrugged.

"Well you two are dating now and showering together seems a little.... weird." I rolled my eyes and there was a knock on the wall. I stuck my head out and I was in Kiba's and my room.

"Someone knocked?" Kiba raised his and walked over.

"We were playing dare or double dare and you came up in a double dare for Shikamaru by Choji." I rolled my eyes.

"What is it?"

"Well, I don't know if you can do it."

"Do what?" Shikamaru walked over.

"They want you to....." I cocked my head confused then got it.

"Choji you perv!" I rolled my eyes and pulled my head back. Ino looked at me.

"What do they want?"

"They pulled me into their stupid game of dare or double dare. Damn!" Ino burst out laughing, and Ten Ten walked out of the bathroom.

"Don't ask Ten Ten, trust me." I stuck my head back out and did the stupid dare "You all better be happy now!" I yelled through the wall. Kiba yelled back.

"Yup!" I rolled my eyes and turned on the TV while Hinata bathed.

Her hair was getting longer, and Ino was growing hers out again. Ten Ten sat down in her bean bag and watched, '16 & Pregnant' with me. This was weird, but "ABDC" was on next and I wanted to see it. Hinata came out Ino went in.

This was always the hard part. Then Ino came out and I turned on the Wii. That's right! I gotta Wii! And it's pink with black dogs and the Wii remotes are purple with blue buttons! BE JEALOUS!

We decided to play JUST DANCE 2 since I had just bought Firework by Katy Perry. Yay! We soon got bored and started talking about boys.

"So Ten Ten, who do you like?" She blushed.

"Neji."

"So Hinata Likes Naruto, I like Shika, you like Neji, and Ino likes Sasuke."

"No I don't." Ino said.

"Then who is it?"

"You know him better than anyone in this room."

"Shika?"

"NO!"

"Oh my gosh you like Kiba!"

"Shhhh. He might hear you." I stuck my head through the wall.

"Hey guys. Did you hear anything from a few seconds ago?" They all shook their heads and I sunk back through the wall. "They didn't hear anything Ino." She sighed in relief.

"So Hinata likes Naruto, I like Shika, Ten Ten likes Neji and you like Kiba. If only Naruto was here." Hinata blushed. "Time to talk about random thoughts about us and our lover/crushes." Hinata went even redder. "Ino you go first."

"Well, what should I talk about?"

"Easy, will start simple. First date. How'd it go."

"Okay, we'd go to Ichiraku's Ramen shop and share a bowl of beef Ramen, then we'd go on a walk with Akamaru. Then we'd sit by the lake and make out." I laughed so hard.

"That's actually my bro's Idea of a perfect date!" She blushed.

"Your turn Ten Ten."

"Well, We'd also go to Ichiraku's Ramen shop and share a bowl of chicken ramen and then go to the training grounds and train, then I'd 'trip' and he'd catch me and then we'd start making out."

"That's my cousin's perfect date too." Then Ten Ten Blushed.

"Your turn Hinata."

"Well, we'd of course go to Ichiraku's ramen shop and share about 10 bowls of pork ramen and then we'd go to the park and talk about him becoming Hokage and then go train a bit and then go to his house and... well..."

"Hinata! I thought you were innocent!"

"No not that!" She was pure red.

"Lol. You'd just make out right?" She nodded.

"Your turn Miria." I blushed before I even opened my mouth.

"Well WE would... go to Ichiraku ramen shop, but WE'D share a bowl of chicken, pork, and beef ramen. so HA! Then we'd go swim in my pool and then we'd shower then come in here and make out and if things go right-"

"Oh my gosh!"

"Hell no.... maybe." They all gawked "I'm kidding jeez. You girls are pervs. I meant sleep next to each other." They all cooled and then we continued. Then there was a knock on the wall again. I stuck my head off and there was Shika, Neji, and Kiba.

"Yes?"

"We need to have a word with you young lady." I looked at Kiba and burst out laughing.

"Seriously bro. That's just stupid. You NEVER call me that." He shrugged.

"Well Shika needed to ask you something."

"What?"

"Do you... wanna go on a date tomorrow." I froze and sunk back in.

"I was just asked on a date with Shika!" We all screamed and I stuck my head back out. "Yes Shika, yes I would." I smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed back and pulled me out a little more, so that my arms wrapped around his neck as we began to make out. Kiba cleared his throat and we parted.

"I'm going back into the sleepover room now." I sunk back in and sighed.

"Something good happened." I smiled at Ino.

"Can you say make out?" We all screamed again and started talking again.