Chapter 1

Tick tock tick tock

The clock mocked you as you ran down the hallway of head quarters. The steps behind you going slow at first, but mockingly saying your name.

"(Y/n)" your superior coed evilly with a devilish laugh.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

The clock ticked faster as you found yourself in a closet hiding under anything you possibly could. Your breath was heavy and you were shaking everywhere. Just wishing for it all to be over.

Creak...

You heard the door to the room you were hiding in open slowly with the steps moving around the room slowly. Your superior not saying a word, but maybe a slight chuckle here and there.

Tick....tock...tick...tock..

The clock slowed down as the steps began getting closer and closer. As it seemed to you the clock was leading the man straight to you. Tears began to fall down your eyes as you just wished for this horror of nightmare to be over. You moved deeper into the closet trying to get rid of any sound that could be heard.

"(Y/n) my dear dont fear... I wont hurt you...my dear come out....dont make me pull you out from your hiding place. It'll be much easier for you to just give in to me." Your superior said outside the closet door. You knew he was there. There would be no escape. You were stuck. You didnt want to come out though. You simply just shook your head and curled into a ball crying.

Tick......tock....tick

The clock stopped as the door swung wide open and you were hiding underneath everything curled in a ball crying. You could just hear the door swing open and a little chuckle come from his mouth.

"Aw my adorable (y/n) is hiding from me."

You shook in fear from his voice and suddenly you felt the things being slowly pulled off of you. You looked up at him with scared eyes and then BANG! You were hit with something as darkness took over you and you blacked out with the last thing you remember your superior taking you in his arms and whispering in your ear.

"My lovely (y/n) I told you that you forever would be mine."

~few hours later~

You woke up with a major headache from where Levi hit you to knock you out. As you groaned in pain and went to grab your head your hands were stopped by chains. You were chained to something. Once you tried to open your eyes everything was a blurry mess, but you could till you were in a dark bedroom with your hands and feet chained to a bed. You screamed in terror and fear.

"Help! Help! Someone Help me!" You screamed as tears streamed down your eyes not remembering how you got there in the first place. Suddenly the door to the room opened and your heart stopped you fell silent to see the face of your captor right in front of you. Suddenly everything flowed back into your mind for how and why you were there.

~Earlier that morning at headquarters eating breakfast~

"Eren! Over here!" You yelled at the tall brown haired gorgeous green eyed boy. He smiled and sat down beside you. You have to admit he was extremely cute and had been your friend for as long as you could remember. You had a slight crush on the boy if you are being honest with yourself. Yea he was a bit crazy at times, but oh well he was your best friend and knew everything about you. You didn't realize you were staring at him until he had broke you out of your trance saying your name.

"(Y/n)" Eren said worried. "You alright? Do I have something on my face or something!?!" He panicked. You giggled at his face as he was panicking.

"Yea you got something all around here." You laughed pointing around his face. He pouted and tried not to laugh with a slight blush appearing on his face.

"Rude." He said. You poked his side and gave him a apologetic smile.

"Im just kidding you big baby." You said laughing.

Little did you know though while you were talking to the titan boy Eren, Levi had been watching and glaring at you both as he watched you flirt with the boy.

"(Y/n) you will be mine..." Levi thought while watching you both from his table.

~mini time skip to later that evening~

As you were walking outside looking for Eren you heard a scream. Running towards the scream you seen Levi beating and kicking Eren. Eren was bleeding everywhere. It broke your heart to see him in so much pain. You ran over to Levi and pulled him off of Eren. Though the only reason you could is because you got him off guard.

"Levi what is going on!?" You yelled at Levi turning to have the unconscious titan boy on the ground bleeding out. Levi glared angrily as your attention was focused on Eren. Suddenly you felt a rough hand grab your arm and yank on you.

"(Y/n) You are mine now!" Your superior yelled. You kicked him and got up running away as fast as you possibly could. Fear ran through your body as you heard Levi chasing after you.

~back to being locked up~

"Shh you are being to loud my love. I am glad you are awake. I brought you some water." Your superior smiled at you kindly as you were just shaking in fear. "Ah I love dont be afraid." He stated walking towards you. Barley able to find the words to speak.

"C-capt..." before you could finish you felt a sharp pain fly into your cheek. The burning sensation causing you to cry.

"Levi. Call. Me. Levi." He grunted. You simply nodded as it seemed he finally figured out what he done and cupped your cheek kissing it. You shivered at his touch. "Ah my precious (y/n) dont make me hurt you again. It saddens me. I have rules you will follow understand? I will explain only once." He said looking at you. You gulped and just looked away Afraid. Which angered him. Roughly you felt Levi grab your face and make you face him. "Look at me when I speak to you!" He yelled angrily.

"Y-yes c-captain" you mumbled out quietly. He glared at you.

"Levi"

"What?" You asked confused gaining strength in your voice.

"Call me Levi. Call me captain and I'll punish you and it won't be a slap to the face. Understand!" He said sternly.

"Oh s-sorry c-c...levi" you said. He turned his head and looked at you with a smile. It was sweet smile. It made you kinda forget what he done, but you quickly shook the thought out of your head and started examining your surroundings so you could start thinking of ways to escape.

A/N first yandere story! Hope you enjoy it. Or well like reading it.