Chapter 3!

As you were sleeping in your uncomfortable position you suddenly felt the bed shift. Levi must have got in the bed you thought. Suddenly your body tensed at that thought as arms wrapped around your waist.

'No everythung will be okay. He won't hurt you as long as you don't anger him.' yoy thought to yourself. You let your body relax in his arms. 'They were actually very warm' you thought since the room you were in was freezing. Just as you tried to turn around so you could bury your face into hus chest you were stopped by the chains you forgot that cradled your wrist. You yelped in pain from it and moved back to your uncomfortable position away from Levi to try and get your wrist room to breath.

"Tch stupid brat. Are you alright?" Levi asked a little annoyed, but worried.

"I-im sorry. I d-didn't m-mean to wake you." you stumbled out.

"Whatever. Do they hurt?" Levi asked you.

You simply nodded as a response, but the room was dark so you figured he couldn't see your head nod. "Y-yea.."

You then felt the bed shift indicating Levi had gotten up. You closed your eyes afraid of what he may be planning to do. As soon you opened them you were met with his grey emotionless eyes staring at you.

You stared back into his eyes as you gulped. His eyes looked intimidating and they made you feel as if you had shrunk even more. You looked away to avoid his gave any longer as it sent chills down your spine.

"Look at me (y/n)" Levi said, but you didn't hear him as you were thinking in your thoughts. "(Y/n)!" Levi said louder almost as a yell. You quickly looked back at him.

"I-im sorry..w-what did you say?" you said shaking. Why were you so scared? Why couldn't you calm down? You mentally yelled at yourself for being such a coward. Though who wouldn't when they are kidnapped by humanities strongest?

Levi just chuckled at your shaking amd stuttering self. He then smiled, which quickly turned into a smirk.
"If I remove your chains you better not try and run. You better be good. I'm going to take them, but the first time you screw up and I swear you'll get punished so very badly." Levi said sending you a warning glare.

"I-i wont run. I'll b-be good." you said shaking. You were lying about how you wouldn't run, but for now you couldn't. You had to be good. Levi went back to his sweet smirk as he unlocked your chains. The moment he finshed you grabbed your wrist and rubbed them and examined them. You had huge red marks around your wrist. You looked up to see Levi staring down at you. You smiled at him.

"T-thank you." you said to him.

"Tch" was his only response as he rolled his eyes and went back to the other side of the bed, but first he made a stop at the door and locked it putting the key into his pocket inside his boxers. Yea no grabbing that key tonight you thought. You layed back down and got comfortable since you had more ability to move than before. It was still cold though. As soon as Levi got back in the bed he wrapped his arms right back around your waist. You tried your best to stop your body from tensing up at his touch. After a few more moments though your body relaxed in his arms. He made the bed so much warmer you thought to yourself. You couldn't help but turn around to face him and bury your face into his chest. Your omly doing this to be warm. You told yourself. You felt his grip tighten around you as you did that and his body tense. He must have not expected you to do this. Hmm you thought to yourself, so far your plan is working well. Though really going into his embrace was just to keep yourself warm. After a while his body relaxed as he played with your hair. Curling it into his fingers until you fell asleep. You had to admit though it felt nice and comforting. It helped you sleep peacefully. You actually kind of liked him when he was like this, but you knew you couldn't stay with him like this forever and that it would never stay this way. With that last thought you let yourself fall asleep in your kidnappers arms.