Chapter 18!

A/N Hello my lovelies! How are you all today? I know you came here to read not chat so let me get to it! Enjoy reading!

~previously~

Levi hesitated a moment before covering you both with a blanket and walking away a little angered, but calmed.

~back to that night~
"Mommy?" You heard Esmerie say as she softly shakes you awake. "Mommy hello?" You mumbled and stirred for a moment as you slowly began to open your eyes stretching. You didn't remember falling asleep in Esmerie's room so you were startled for a moment. Until you remembered how she had told Levi she wanted you to come with her while Levi read. You were surprised Levi let you sleep and not wake you up and make you go to bed with him. You turned your attention to Esmerie who was staring at you. "Mommy are you all right?" She asked you. You smiled at Esmerie's concern for you and hugged her. "Yes sweetie I am fine." You told her. "You did a real good job playing the game last night. You have to do the same today, ok?" You whispered to her. She nodded happily hugging you back. "Want to help me make breakfast?" You asked Esmerie. She nodded and got up with you.

Once you both arrived in the kitchen you saw that breakfast had already been made. Which was odd because you were the only one that ever cooked. Occasionally Armin would when you were sick or unable to, but Levi made it a necessary thing that you be the one to cook and if someone else were to cook he would tell you. You peeked around the corner curious to see who it was cooking and it was Levi. You turned back around and looked at Esmerie. "Sweetie why don't you go play in your room until Uncle Armin or Jean come get you?" You said smiling. She looked a little hesitant before turning around and going back to her room nodding her head.

You sighed and readied yourself to walk into the kitchen and face Levi. "Good morning Levi." You said walking into the kitchen and forcing a smile. He looked at you and then smirked as you stopped in place looking at him. "You were asleep later than usual so I decided I would cook for you instead. Also today I'm not going to headquarters, so I figured I would since I was awake." He said turning his attention back to the stove. You stayed in still in the place you stopped looking at the ground still not sure of what to do or what he was up to. "Well is there anything I can help you with?" You asked him. You had to act obedient and play it smart so you could act like you learned your lesson, but even though you always refused to say you were scared of him after what he did to you yesterday you couldn't help but fear him again. He looked at you with a smirk. "Come here." He said to you. You looked up at him a little surprised and walked closer to him. He grabbed ahold of your and placed you right in front of him as he continued cooking (favorite breakfast). Once he finished he put the food on a plate and sat it down looking at you. "Oi (y/n) look at me." He ordered as you turned around to face him. "Yes?" You said. "Tonight you are sleeping with me not Esmerie. Got it?" He said. You nodded your head and he kissed your cheek. "Now set the table." He said letting me you go and walking away.

You sighed to yourself as you were setting the table. This was your time to think about how you were to escape with Esmerie and the other two. The easiest way might be in the middle of the day when Levi is at work. Though you had no idea where you were, but Armin and Jean did as they did get theirselves stuck in this place looking for you. All you had to was talk to Amrin privately who would relay the message to Jean. Then they would lead you all back to headquarters where you will find Erwin and tell him what happened and he would surely help you. If that didn't work you would have Armin find Eren and Mikasa and have him take Esmerie with him, so if something wrong were to happen Jean could protect you and let you know if Levi was coming or anywhere to be seen. Yes that would be the plan. Levi then would be caught and thrown in jail for all he done. All you had to do was wait for the right time.

As the table was finished being set you smiled to yourself as you had come up with a great plan you were sure to have work. The one thing you hadn't noticed is that the chair you always sat in was gone.

A/N because of how lonely I am I am ending this chapter right here! Hope you enjoyed. Comment what you want to have happen next! I always try to use some later on in the story or the very next chapter. Should Levi catch you all escaping or should he be put in jail for what all he has done or should there be some twist? Give me some ideas and I'll try my best to give you what you want! Also thank you all for the 14k reads on here! I love you all! Have a wonderful day lovelies!