Chapter 15

~Previously~

"Oh I love you so much my dear lovely brat (y/n)." Levi wishpered to you. You simply smiled and respond with a mumbled "I love you too"and doozed off to sleep in Levi's strong arms.

~A few months ahead when you are about a month away from having the baby~

Everything was going pretty great. Everyone in the house finally started to get along. Levi still locked everyone inside before leaving for work, but you got along with Jean and Armin really well. Armin was like your personal nurse. Always caring for you, making your meals, getting your medicine, and everything to make sure you are your young one were all right and doing well. You really had started to love Levi. You started to forget about all of your old friends and old life finally. Levi was your new life. Everything about your life revolved around Levi now. You didn't mind it though. Every night Levi would come home he would take a shower, cook you dinner and you both would just cuddle up and talk about your soon to be child. Levi would tell you how he would protect you both for as long as he lived and how no one would stop him from coming home to his two true loves. It is a very strange story to tell on how you and Levi became something. Together you and Levi decided when you were asked by your child how you two met you would tell him or her a happy story for the beginning and the rest be the truth.

As you layed in bed with one hand over your stomach and a book in your other, reading aloud to your soo to be born child, Armin knocked on the door slowly entering. You layed the book down and smiled at Armin hitting the bed beside you offering him to sit. Something seemed off about him. Your little coconut head of a best friend wasn't smiling. Soon your smile disappeared and you became completely serious looking at Armin. "What is wrong?" you asked Armin looking at him concerned. He sighed and continued looking down. "(Y/N) this...this place here isn't healthy for us to be. Locked inside like a prisoner. Not aloud to see the light of day. Doesn't this bother you? How do you keep smiling when you are a prisoner in your own home now?" Amrin asked you looking down and frustrated. At first you were extremely mad with what he said. You were not a prisoner, but then once you thought about it you actually were. You were still locked inside and you never got to see the light of day besides maybe a really boarded up window that had a tiny board broken. Were you really that lost that you forgot about everything. You forgot about your old happiness by forcing yourself to be happy in this reality when really you could always make it different. What was wrong with you? What had becomr of you? How could you fall so low and believe that you were truly happy. This happiness wasn't real it was all fake. Where had you been all this time. This child you were about to bring into this disgusting world would not live to be happy when seeing how everything here is just fake. Would you even be able to happy anymore now? By this time now you were going into a mental panic attack. "A-armin I need yoy to get out. Now." you said to him in a shaky manner. He looked at you concerned and was about to open his mouth until you pointed to the door and looked at the ground. "Out." you said. He nodded his head and left. You got up and locked the door behind him and screamed. How could you be such an idiot? You thought to yourself.

You can't raise a child in this kind of environment. You can't raise a child with a man who kidnappened you and forced you to love him. You can't be with Levi period. No mattet what it is. You cant truly be with him. What is going in with you?

Suddenly your world started to become dizzy and your stomach began to hurt. Some kind of liquid started running doen your legs and you started to freak. With all of that you screamed. Grabbung at your stomach and falling to the ground. The pain was terrible. You couldn't possibly be going into lavor could you? Another contraction like thing hit you and making you cry out in pain.

"(Y/n)! Open up the door!" you heard Armin screaming while pulling furiously at the door knob. You couldn't get up. You just shook your head crying and holding your stomach in pain. Out of no where the door was kicked down and broken. There was Levi rushing over to your side. "Armin I think she is in labor! I need your help. Jean go get hot water and towels. A lot of towels." Levi said. Jean ran to get what he said and Armin and Levi picked you up laying you on the bed. "It's going to be ok sweetie. Im here for you. Squeeze my hand if you need to. It'll be alright you are tough you got this." Levi said in a panicked tone. Armin slid off your pants and underwear and layed a thin blanket over you.

Another contraction hit you and you squeezed Levi's hand hard. Soon Jean ran back into the room with a bucket of hot water and a handful of towels. "Get some extra sheets and blanket Jean." Levi yelled over your cries. Jean nodded his head and ran to do what was told of him. "(Y/N) when I tell you to start pushing I need you to start pushing. It is gonna hurt a lot, but trust me it'll be worth it." Armin said to you in a sort of calm manner. You nodded your head with tears in your eyes as Levi was right by your side. "Alright push!" You heard Armin yell and that was the last thing you heard while you were pushing until you heard the sweet beautiful cries of your baby. After that all you could do was cry. You were so happy and weak, but you just had your baby. You didn't remember your panic attack before you didn't remember anything that happened. All you cared about and knew was you just had a baby.

Armin wrapped your child in a towel and rinsed off the blood that was every where on it. The baby soon began to quit crying as your eyes could barely stay open you felt Armin lay your baby in your arms.

"Its a girl (y/n). What are you going to name her?" you heard Armin say. Levi cuddled more up to your side and smiled at the sight of the beautiful creation. He then looked at you waiting for a name. You pulled her towel a little away from her face and smiled when you seen her beautiful smile. "I'll name Esermie." you whispered to her causing her to smile a little more with her big gorgeous grayish (your eye color) mixture eyes.

A/N 1215 words! I was so debating on weather or not to put the childs name or leave that cliffhanger, but I didn't! Anywyas sorry It took for like fucking ever! But i live you all so much and I really hope you enjoy reading! Also should it end here or would you like to know what else happens? Like you all growing up and everything? Let me know in the comments! Anywayd you guys are great! And for the gender and name I left it to my sister t ok choose and it was @Helalokidttri666 that came up with name that was chosen! Which I personally really love! Anyways thanks again for reading and vote and comment on things you want and if you want more or not!