Chapter 9

~Previously~

"What am I going to do?" you asked yourself

~back to now~

You awoke to a cold empty bed. You sighed and sat up remembering last nights events. How could you accidentally hurt someone you claim to love? You thought to yourself. You got out of the bed and walked to the restroom. You stopped at the mirror and stared at your so called "reflection". Though the person standing in front of you was unrecognizable. This person's hair was all destroyed and crunched. There were bruises and tear stains indentured onto the person's face in front of you. This person was pale and almost sick looking. It looked like the person had been through hell and was slowly losing the battle. This person in front of you had a terrible scrunched up black eye that was disgusting to look at. This person couldn't possibly at all be you....could it? You raised your hand up to your eye and so did the person in front of you. That truly was your reflection. That terrible, disgusting, and beaten person in front of you was you. How could you let yourself fall that deep into his disgusting traps. You slammed your fist down on the counter trying to keep yourself from screaming. "Thats it. I have to get out of here. No.more stupid games." you said to yourself as you walked out of the restroom getting ready to find your escape.

You checked the bedroom and bed again to make sure Levi wasn't there. He wasn't. So far everything was good, but you knew in a split second everything could turn and go wrong for you. You walked out of the bedroom and heard nothing. Every thing was silent, so you continued walking around. You checked in the kitchen and the living room and Levi was no where. You let out a breath you hadn't realized you had been holding in as fear started to leave your body. Now all you had to do was find the exit door and leave. Not too hard right?

You started walking down the one hallway you never cared to go in the time that Levi had left you alone here. You couldn't find a light switch to give you lught so you coukd see, so you just did your best with out any. All you could feel were walls on the side. No doors just wall. Suddenly your stomach started turning and knoting. Something didn't seem right. Maybe you shouldn't have came down here. "No! It's too late to turn back and you have to get out here." you told yourself as you continued walking down the long and dark hallway. Out of no where you ran into something. You lifted your hand up to feel what it was and it was a door. You found the knob and slowly started to turn it. It was difficult to turn. Almost like it was stuck, but you eventually got it. Once you opened the door you were met with woods and the sun set and warmness. You stared at awe of the outside world. It had been a while since you had seen it. Suddenly your moment of awe was interrupted with the snap of twig to your right. You jerked your gead to the the right to see what it was, but it was only a little animal that had stepped on a branch. You still couldn't get the feeling that your escape was going to soon come to an end to leave your stomach. You just tried to ignore it though the best you could.

You stepped outside a little and checked out your surroundings trying to figure out where exactly you were and which way was the way back to your home. It wasn't much use though because all you could see was trees and darkness was soon going to be coming. You growled in frustration. You weren't going to give up, but you didn't want to wonder out in the woods at night with all the terrible creatures still existent. You could always just climb a tree and see if you could see your town or walls from here. Yep that was your plan. You were getting ready to take a step more towards the woods until you were thrown back inside and the door was slammed shut. You screamed and quickly stumbled up not seeing who it was that ruined everything, but knowing who it was with out having to be told. "Shit!" you mentally yelled at yourself for waiting so long before leaving and getting away. You started running down the long hall way and back into the kitchen with Levi falling close behind you. "(Y/n) I would advise you to quit running away! I'm going to get you and punish you for trying to leave." Levi said from behind you. You continued running and ran into the kitchen. Levi came into the kitchen not long after you got in there. You were standing in a corner holding a knife you got out of a drawer and pointing it at him. Levi shook his head at you and smirked. "Oh darling love you know you can't hurt me. Put the knife down. Make it easier on the both of us why don't you?" Levi said to you. You just shook your head no at him. "Levi just let me leave here please! I don't want to have to hurt you!" you begged to him. He chuckled at your pleading. "Look at you (y/n). Shaking in fear. You know you are going to lose if you go against me but you try anyways. Foolish girl. I'll have to show you who the boss is I guess won't I? Since you seem to have forgotten." Levi said as he was getting even closer to you. You charged at him wiyh the knife and ended up cutting his side a little before he could move. He covered his side and glared at you. "Damn bitch now you done it!" he yelled at you. You started running.

A/N Hello lovelies! Cliffhamger for you! Also I believe this book shall only be one or two more chapters so be ready as it is coming to an end very soon! Also I want to thank you all real quick for taking your time to read this and I just got done having a conversation with a friend of mine who has been having people tell her to go die and kill herself and if any of you ever get told any of these things just remember you are beautiful and the world needs you here and never feel afraid to message me if something is wrong because I would love to be there for you and listen. I never want any of you to second guess the worth of yourself in this world, so please if something is wrong or you are sad don't fear messaging me. I promise I'll listen to you and help you any way I can. Anyways that is all! I love you all and Until next I write or get a message from one of you all good bye and have a great day!