Chapter 13

~Previously~

To lack of your's and Levi's knowledge neither of you knew what was happening, but both of you were scared out of your mind.

~Back to now~

Once Levi got you to the bathroom you started throwing up on the ground. Your body was weak and your stomach was cringing. Levi walked out of the bathroom leaving you to yourself.

Levi walked into the hallway he had left Armin in and picked him up throwing hin into the bedroom. He then filled up a bucket of cold water and dumped it in his head startling Armin awake. Armin junped up and slightly screamed. "C-corporal!"

"Alright listen here you stupid brat! If you don't want to die you are going to help me! Do you understand?" Levi yelled at Armin. Armin just shook his head. "All right come on." Levi said grabbing Armin's arm and yanking him towards the bathroom where you were heard throwing up and sobbing. "Fix her." Levi said. Armin looked at Levi with wide eyes and back at the door. "O-ok but." Armin started, but Levi interrupted him. "I'm going to get her water and I'll be out here. Don't do anything stupid brat." Levi said as he walked away. Armin walked in there and shut the door running down to your side.

"(Y/n)! Oh god what happened to you." Armin said rushing to your aid.
You coughed looking at Armin. "Armin, is that you?" You asked opening your eyes more and calming down. "Yea it's me (y/n). What happened why are you bleeding?" he asked you. You shrugged your shoulders letting him know you didn't know why. "I have to look (y/n)." you nodded in approval as Armin checked. "(Y/n) what the hell did you do? You have a huge cut across your leg." Armin said. Instant relief filled through you body as you started to chuckle a little. Armin got a towel and wrapped your leg up. It wasn't too nad of a cut just bleed a lot. You put a hand over your stomach and smiled. "Help me up Armin." Armin looked at you worried and confused. "(Y/n) I don't know if you should walk." Armin said to you. "I need to get up Armin. Please help me." Armin sighed in defeat and helped you up.

As you were walking out with Armin helping you at your side Levi ran over there towards you. "Where do you..." you put your hand uo to Levi to shut him up. "Right on the bed Armin." you told him. He nodded and hesitantly layed you on the bed and handed you a cup of water. You dranked the water and layed down. Levi watched from the bathroom door. You eventually fell asleep holding onto Armin's arm. When Armin looked up Levi was staring at him. Armin gulped as Levi walked toward him. "Is she ok?" Levi asked quietly looking down at you. "She should be, but I dont know what made her so sick." Armin said. "You do realize you aren't leaving now, right?" Levi questioned him. "I'm not letting you go run your mouth and tell everyone and if I killed you (y/n) wouldn't forgive me, so you can cooperate or I'll just have to hurt you and lock you up. Your choice." Levi said. Armin sighed and looked down at you. "I'll cooperate." Armin said. "Good. All right come help me get Jean into a room and you can get some sleep also." Levi said.

An hour had passed after they finished with everything. Levi came back to the room and you were sitting up with your head in your knees.

~earlier while Levi was busy and You were in the room by yourself~

Not long after they left the room you woke up. Once you woke up you sat up and looked around the room. You put a hand on your stomach and smiled slightly. You sighed and looked down at your stomach. "It'll be ok, right?" you asked out loud not knowing who you were asking exactly. You looked down at your stomach and smiled. "I'll make sute things will be alright for us. I just have to figure out how to tell him." you said. "Tell me what?" Levi asked startling you. You looked up and there he was standing in the doorway. You jumped and laughed at him. "You need to quit doing that! You scare me when you do that!" Levi chuckled and walked over towards you. "How are you feeling? I'm sorry about earlier." Levi said as he sat down beside you. You smiled at him and shook your head. "Its all right. Where did Armin and Jean go?" you asked him. "They are in a room. Are you hungry or thirsty? Do you feel any better?" Levi asked you as he moved closer to you, "Actually it would be great if I could have something to eat." you said. He nodded and got up to go get you something to eat. When he came back he had a tray of food and a drink. It had a glass of water and (favorite/drink) and then it had a plate/bowl of (favorite food). You smiled and thanked Levi for bringing you the food. Levi looked at you seeming to be in thought of something. "Is something the matter Levi?" you asked him. "Before you seen me in here I heard you say you just had to figure out how to tell me. What is it?" he asked you. You nodded your head and took a drink of your water and finished your food. "I guess now would be better than never." you gulped. You folded your hands in your lap and stared at the now empty tray for a little bit. "Well?" Levi said. "Give me a second I'm trying to figure out how to put this." you said shaking a little and nervous. You looked up at Levi and took a deep breath.

"Levi....I think I am uh....pregnant." you said to him.

A/N Whoa! Bet you all seen that coming from miles away, but there you go! I got a surprise for you in next chapter possibly guys ;) Anyways don't forget to vote and comment and I won't place the new chapter until there is at least five votes on this chapter! Anyways have a fabulous day!