Chapter 14

~Previously~

"Levi....I think I am uh....pregnant." you said to him.

~Back to now~

Levi sat still with a shocked expression on his face. He was slowly comprehending the news you had just relayed to him. You sat still in fear of what his words would be about it. Would he be angry? Happy? Disappointed? You began to shake as mintues passed and Levi sat still and didn't utter a word. His cold gray eyes just stayed glued to your stomach not moving to look at anything else, but your stomach. You begged in your head for him to say something whether it be good or bad. You just need to hear something come out of his mouth, but still he stayed silent.

You gulped and wrapped hands around your stomach covering it and hot tears of frustration and fear began to roll down your eyes. "I-I'll take care of it! You won't have to worry. It'll be like it's not here or something. Levi? Give me sone kind of reaction please." you said. He still never moved his eyes.

After a few more minutes he shook his head and looked at you. He pulled you into a kiss as you melted into it. He pulled you away and looked at you for one of the first rare ever seen times he showed some emotion. He smiled. He cupped your cheek in the palm of your hands and smiled. "We are going to have a baby!" he said happily. "Oi this is fantastic news!" Levi exclaimed. You let out the breath you didn't know you were holding and smiled. Levi moved closer to you and kissed you from Excitment and you of course kissed him back. Levi put a hand to your stomach and gently rubbed it. "Oi listen her you little one. I'm going to give you an amazing life just you wait." Levi said to your stomach. It was sweet you thought. Seeing him act like this instead of going on a rage. Now all you have to do is stay calm and make sure nothing terrible happens and that you eat right and that Levi doesn't go on any unknown rages. Doesn't seem too hard now does it?

~A week later because it took Levi that long to perfect his windows~

Your belly was ever so slowly growing more and more. Levi still every day left for the scouting legion and would come back. They said they were spending a lot of their time councleing Eren and Mikasa from the "loss" of Armin and Jean. But besides that everything was normal. Levu was making you stay in bed a lot more and doubling his care for you and watching you every second he was home. He wouldn't let you get up to try and reach the top shelf for a cup. As for Armin and Jean. Well Jean stayed locked up in a room everyday except when Levi was home. On the first few days they would constantly argue and Levi would drag you to bed after yelling at Armin for nit controlling Jean good enoygh. You felt bad for them and wished they had never tried to rescue, but Armin said he was glad that he was here so he could at least protect you from further harm or anything Levi tried to do and that he and Jean had given up with trying to come up with a plan to escape. Armin was aloyd to stay out with you while Levi was gone onky to keep you company so you wouldn't get lonely and go crazy. Armin also convinced Levi into acting as your "doctor" since he knew more than anyone besides Hanji and that he insisted it would be best for everyone if he stayed with you to keep you safe. Levi hesitantly agreed surprisingly and ever since then you do the same thing every day.

~four months Later because I'm lazy~

Now four months had passed and your bump was really starting to show and you truly were beginning to eat for two. It was insane how your body had changed over the past months. The worst things about it all is that you had terrible fucking morning sickness and Levi constantly worried about you a nagged at you for not beinnning in bed twenty four seven and it was being to be a big pain in your ass and Armin was constantly by your side caring to your needs. It was actually quite funny. You were starting to think Armin and Jean were having a secret dating relationship because Jean was constantly by Armins side now and they were always "flirting" it seemed. You chuckled at the thought. You never seen Armin as the gay tyoe but hmm things dont always turn out as they seem you guessed.

As you were settling yourself in your night clothes you heard Levi coming in. You and him had not so surprisingly gotten super close over the past months. It was like the baby was this total game changer for him and his ways. Anyways while you wrre changing Levi came in giving you a quick kiss. "How are my two lovelies?" he asked. "We are doing pretty well" you said. Taking a seat on the bed right next to Levi and leaning on his shoulder. "How is your morning sickness treating you love?" he asked you. You growled in return. "Terrible. I absolutely hate it, but it sure is worth all the pain and sickness." you said to him. He kissed your forehead and pulled you down onto the bed slowly and carefully wraping his arms around you and holding you. You cuddled more into his chest and sighed. You were slowly beginning to feel more and more at home with Levi and slowly beginning to forget what your other life was lime outside of these walls. "Oh I love you so much my dear lovely brat (y/n)." Levi wishpered to you. You simply smiled and respond with a mumbled "I love you too"and doozed off to sleep in Levi's strong arms.

*READ THIS AUTHOR NOTE!*
A/N All right another update! It's kind of just a filler one. Next one will be more exciting! Anyways big question is what do you all want the baby to be? A boy or a girl? Along with a baby name! Vote for which one you want! Boy or girl!