Chapter 5

You layed in bed waiting for Levi to come back. You didn't know how much time had passed, but it had been a while. You tried again to loosen the ropes on your hand, but it wasn't so you could get out. No it was because it was killing the circulation in your hand and you were starting to lose feeling in them. Hours had to have passsed by now and you were starving. 'Where the fuck is Levi?' you thought to yourself. You started to whine a little as you let your thoughts drift into wonderment of if he may have left you there to die. Though you shook that thought right out your head. 'He wouldn't do that to me.' you thought. 'He loves me.' you told yourself. It was strange but you were starting to miss the tiny devil Levi. 'Once I wake up he'll be back on the bed right beside me." you told yourself as you closed your eyes to try and drift off to sleep. Which wasn't easy because your hands being tied so tight made it hard for you to get comfortable.

After a good 4 hours of sleep you woke back up and the bed was still empty and you heard nothing. You began to cry and shake in fear. 'Where was he?' you asked yourself. You gulped and tried to quit crying as you yelled out his name. "L-Levi!" you yelled as your voice cracked. You waited for a few moments to see if you could hear anything, "Levi please!" you yelled again. You waited again and you heard no one coming. You started crying even more and while you were crying you didn't realize Levi standing at the door. "Oi darling why are you crying? What's your problem now?" Levi asked you. You immediately looked up and you had never been more happier to be facing that short midget. "Levi! Y-you didn't leave!" you cheered wishing you could hug him. Even after everything he had done, he was the only company you had and you were going to have to get use to it. Levi looked at you in a sight of confusion as he walked towards you. "Levi take these off please!" you begged him. The sooner he got them off the quicker you could hug him and thank him for coming back and not letting you rot there. "Tch why should I do that love you may disobey me again and I'll have to punish your ass again and..."
"Levi please!" you said while crying a little. Which surprisingly worked as he pulled out a knife and began cutting the ropes. Also he surprisingly didn't get mad at you for interrupting him. "There, but I swear if you do anything....." and before he could finish his sentence you embraced him into a hug and buried your face into his chest crying. He was shocked at first, but after a moment Levi wrapped his arms around youl stroking the back of your hair. "Hey love why are you crying?" Levi asked you. "I-I thought you left me to die and I got so scared and..." "shhhh its okay you brat. I would never do that to you." Levi said kissing the top of your head.

After a while Levi surprised you and picked you up bridal style and carried you out of the room. You just looked at Levi as he looked forward waking you where ever. Finally he had got to his destination after a minute, but felt like an eternity and layed you down on a couch. He sighed looking at you. "I'm sorry (y/n). I really can't help it, but I love you so much. I hope one day you'll love me just as much. Now stay here." he told you as he walked off to the kitchen. You sat up a little and rubbed your wrist. They were cut from how tight the ropes were and you were beginning to feel it. For some reason you couldn't help but feel the need to have to forgive him for what he done. I mean you did deserve after all right? For disobeying him. Levi returned with a tray of (favorite food). You smiled at him getting excited. It smelled wonderful and you.were starving. Levi sat beside you and watched you shove the food in your mouth. Your eyes widen as you slowed down to taste it. "This is amazing Levi!" he just smirked at you as you continued eating. You felt his eyes on you and you quickly wiped your face looking at him. Why was he staring at you like that? "You are such a brat sometimes but you will only be my brat and no one else's. Got it?" he asked you sounding serious. You just nodded your head at him and finshed your food. Out of nowhere Levi pulled you over into his lap turning on a movie. You moved around a little uncomfortable with sitting on him, but he just wrapped his arms around you tighter. "Quit moving. You're sitting in my lap." he said holding onto you even tighter. "L-levi you are holding on t-to tight." you mumbled out. He mumbled a sorry and buried his face in your neck while you watched the movie. After a while you had you admit it was quite comfortable. You liked the moments he was calm and nice or quiet. You smiled to yourself. He wasn't too bad. You thought to yourself. He's just human.