Chapter 8

~previously~

"I said quit!" you yelled at him. Which probably wasn't a good idea on your part....

~Back to now~

Levi glared at you and you could just see the anger in his face. "Levi I..." you started saying, but you felt a sharp sting across your face. Your eyes began to water at the pain in your cheek. "How dare you fucking yell at me you stupid useless brat!" Levi spat in your face. You tried holding back the tears and stepping back a little. Levi grabbed your arms and pulled you back to him. "Ow!" you yelped in pain as Levi had a tight grip on your arms. "I didn't mean to yell at you Levi. Please stop it hurts." you said in and out of a sob. Levi grabbed a fistful of your hair and yanked it making you follow him. "Tch darling does it hurt!? Because it should!" he yelled as he threw you against a bookshelf. You lost your breath from the impact of the bookshelf. Levi started walking back over to you. You put your hands in fist as you body ached liked crazy. "Damn brat maybe next time you'll think. I've been a little too nice to you and I believe you need to see who the boss is again!" Levi grabed your hair again lifting up your face. You had a bloody nose and his hand print was bright red k n your cheek. You started kicking and throwing your arms and legs everywhere trying to hit him to get him off. "Quit it you brat!" Levi yelled at you as he bashed your head against the wall. You quiy immediately as your vision started becoming a blur and you heard a crack sounds. Levi immediately let go and shook his head staring at you in surprise of what he just done. You just tried to get up and move away from him with what ever strenght you had left. "(Y/n)..." Levi said as he started reaching his hand out to touch you. He was amazed and hurt for what he had just done to his beloved. "Don't touch me!" you screamed as you looked away trying to fix your vision and keep yourself balanced. "Stay away from me...you monster..." you said as you were sobbing and losing feeling in your body. Levi moved closer and grabbed your arm. "No!! Please no more!" you started screaming and trying to break free from his grasp. You were shaking and scared and hurt. You started coughing and Levi let go. You turned away from him and on your hands and knees you started throwing up. Once you finshed you curled up into a ball and tried to try and protect yourself and cried. "(Y/n) please." you heard Levi say. You just kept crying and begging for no more. Levi inched closer and started putting his arms around your tiny fragile and broken body. You gasped in pain as he lifted you up. You had no strength in you to fight. You just grabbed onto his shirt and sobbed. Levi layed you down on the bed and kissed your forehead. You flinched at his touch and tried to move away under the covers more. Levi sighed and ran to get a rag and water. He then came back over to you and sat down in chair beside you. "(Y/n) I'm.." Levi started. "Please don't." you asked quietly. Levi sighed and took the wet rag and started cleaning off the blood. You flinched and moved away. Levi grabbed your arm and pulled you back towards him. He lifted your head up a little and held you in place. You were too scared to move. You began coughing up blood in his hands. As much as you knew your corporal to be a clean freak you were surprised when he didn't get at you for coughing in his hands. You stomach suddenly started hurting again and you started to cry out in pain. Levi wiped his hands off and pulled you into his lap and began rocking you like a child. "Shhh darling. It'll be okay. Shhhh." Levi said to you. You finally quit crying after a while and looked up at Levi. You hated what he had done to you, but you couldn't help, but still like him. "Levi why?" you asked him after a while. You just stared at him and finally looked back at you and sighed. "(Y/n) I really didn't mean to do what I did. I tried so hard to control myself after I was realizing what I was doing. I do truly and really love you though darling." Levi said to you. "Then why would you kidnap me and bring me here and do all that you do?" You asked Levi. You tell you hit a soft spot. "I brought you here to protect you from the upper world. I've lost the most important people to me and I can't lose you (y/n). I know I hurt you, but I can't control it. I don't know what, but I try to warn you before I do anything. Please trust me (y/n)." Levi said to you as he met your gaze. You nodded at him and he kissed you. You kissed him back to his surprise. He still wasn't use to when ever you showed him affection also. You smiled into the kiss. Levi pulled away and stared at you as he started wiping the tears off your face and the remaining blood away. Levi caressed your face in the the palm of his hands. "Damn I really am a monster aren't I?" Levi said as he looked at you. Levi layed you back on the bed and kissed your forehead. "Stay here. I'll be back." Levi said to you as he left you laying there on the bed.

You sighed and shook your head to yourself. "What is wrong with me?" you asked yourself as you just layed in the bed and held your stomach. "What am I going to do?"

Please read and answer! A/N What do you all think the reader should do. Should you get with Levi or try and make your escape? Also do all want a Lemon in the next chapter or two???