Chapter 4

When you finally woke up you were freezing. You rubbed your eyes and looked up forgetting where you were. 'Oh yea thats right.' you told yourself remembering what all happened. When you looked up you saw the door slowly opening. It was Levi. He was carrying a tray full of food. Out of no where your stomach growled.

"Tch look you're finally awake. Are you hungry?" Levi asked you while he seated himself beside you on the bed.
You nodded your head to answer his question. "That's not words. Tch gues you aren't hungry then brat." Levi said getting up and grabbing the tray

"Wait." you yelled a little grabbing his wrist, but quickly letting go. "S-sorry. I-I didn't mean to." you said looking down. His face was pissed, but it disappeared into a smirk. "Watch yourself. Next time you'll get punished." he told you. That sent shivers down your spine. The way he looked at you made you feel weak. You couldn't let yourself fall that much into his grasp that quickly. "Here eat and then we can take a bath because your filthy." he told you as he got up to go start the bath. You grabbed a biscuit and took a quick drink following him. "What so you mean "we"?" you asked him. "We're going to take a bath together. Is there a problem with that?" he asked you starting the bath. "Tch actually there is. Im not g..." you got cut off. "I'd advise you to shut your mouth right there. You don't have a choice on what you do and what you don't do! Got it?" he yelled at you looking pissed. You glared at him and crossed your arms. "I'm not taking a bath with you and that's that! I don't give a fuck..." and with that came a slap across your face. The impact making you fall down. You grabbed the side of your face and hot tears began to trickle down your face. "I...I hate you." you mumbled out as you started to get up. "You won't disrespect me and damnit I'll show you what fucking happens! You'll learn to love if it's the last thing you ever do! Even if I have to force you to love me!" Levi yelled at you. You began to cry and he grabbed you by your hair yanking you up. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" you yelped trying to get him to let go. He threw you back on the bed and tied your hands to the bed post. "You'll stay here until you can calm down and listen." he said leaving and slamming the door shut behind him. 'What is wrong with me?' you thought. 'Why didn't I fight back?' you asked yourself. You began to.lose feeling in your hands and started crying harder. You continued to cry until you finally feel asleep.

~Hours later~

You woke up cold and shivering. Levi was no where to be seen and he wasn't in the bed. You tried to wiggle your hands out of the rope, but it wasn't working. 'What's the point of trying to escape when you know you aren't strong enough and will lose?' you asked yourself as you slowly began to give up on getting your hands free.

A/N short chapter I know. Anyways what do you think you should do. Fight with Levi or give in and follow what he says?