Chapter 12

~Previously~

Soon you fell back on the bed and Levi smirked at you. "Ready to do this the right way love?" he asked you. You gighled and nodded your head. "I am love."

~time skip to next morning~

The next morning you woke up cold and to an empty bed, cuddling a pillow. You sat up rubbing your sleepy morning eyes and stretching. Your body was sore from last nights events. Levi was kidding with you when he said he could go on for hours. Your face blushed when ever you thought of last. You shook your head clear of the thought and looked around you trying to figure out where Levi was. Your eyes met something, but it wasnt Levi. Sitting on the nightstand right beside you was a breakfast tray that held pancakes and bacon and milk. To the side of it was a tiny note folded up. You smiled and picked up the tray and placed it on your lap and unfolded the note.

Tch sorry brat I had to leave sadly and I tried waking you up, but you looked so peacefully asleep, so I didn't want to bother and just replaced myself with a pillow. Anyways good morning love. Enjoy your breakfast and I'll be home soon to enjoy some time with you ;) Oh and I left some medicine out on the kitchen counter incase you felt well sore. Anyway see you soon love!

-Levi

You smiled to yourself as you ate your breakfast. Once you were done you got up and took your dishes to the kitchen to clean them. While you were busy cleaning to your surprise you felt arms wrap around your waist. You jumped from surprise and smiled. "Hello Levi!" you blushed. He then kissed your cheek but his lips didn't feel like Levi's on your body. "You sure are a beauty still. Im glad I finally found you gain." said a voice you immediately recognized. You quickly turned around to be face to face with your best friend the hirse Jean! "Jean oh my gosh what are you doing here!" yoy exclaimed. Excited to see him you wrapped your arms around him and hugged him. He hugged you back chuckling. "Armin and I were just walking around and we had been looking for you, but ya know we slowly started giving up and we seen this area and decided to check it out and you were here. What have you been doing here and why did you think I was Levi (y/n)?" Jean asked you. Then like it had hit him he started putting two and two together before you had the chance to answer.

"I get it now! This is where corporal Levi has been sneaking off at night!
He is..." and before Jean could finish you both heard a scream from outside where Armin had been. Jean took your hand and started running with you. Fear started lacing through your eyes. "Stop! Jean! Quit!" you said while trying to keep up with him and not fall, but still trying to get your hand out of his grip. "(Y/n)! It wouldn't be smart to run!" you heard Levi yell. Jean came to the Library room and pulled you in there with him. "We have to get out of here (y/n)!" Jean said to you looking for an exit. You were beginning to feel lught headed and dizzy like you had to throw up. "Jean....I...I can't." you barley managed to say. "No come on!" Jean said hearing Levi getting closer and pulling yoy somewhere else. You yanked your hand out of Jeans and stared at him. "Jean stop it! You are...." before you could finish yhe door swung open and Levi stood there angry as fuck. "(Y/n) I thought you learned your lesson last time. And as for you," Levi said pointing to Jean as Jean pulled yoy behind him. "Cadet Jean you should have stayed out of my damn way. Now you have to pay like your friend out there had to." Levi finished and Jean took a step forward. "You are not getting her even if it takes me to kill you!" Jean yelled. Levi chuckled evilly and and smirked. "You think you can stop me you brat. You are a worthless nothing who couldn't save anyone for the death of him." Jeans face lit up in anger as he growled. You knew this wouldn't end well at all. Just then before Jean could see it coming Levi kicked hin straight in the gut making Jean fly back and cough in pain. Then Levi walked back to him again and pulled his foot back resulting in another kick to Jean's gut. Levi dis this three more times in the same place. Jean tried to get up but the moment he did blood ran out his mouth. Before Levi could do it again you jumped in front of Jean. Your body was a shaking mess and you were scared. "Quit! Levi stop!" you screamed at him. Levi just grabbed you by your throat and picked you up and slammed you into a wall. "I thought I warned you about this! I always win! You are not getting away from me! And now im going to kill your friend here and if you don't want to get in more trouble than you already are I suggest you sit and shut the fuck up!" Levi screamed at you. Tears were flowing down your face as an unbearable pain shot in your stomach once Levi dropped you back to the ground. You rolled up into a ball gripping your stomach.While Levi walked over to Jean and kicked him in the face knocking him out. Once he did that he bent down to your level and chuckled. "Maybe this time you'll learn." he said. You shook your head crying and continued holding your stomach. "I....I didn't ...t..try to l...leave." you stuttered out through your sobs. Levi grabbed a fistful of your hair and ran it through his fingers making shivers of fear go down your spine. "L...levi..." you cried. "I dont know what I'm suppose to do with you. This is twice you know." he said to you. "This time it results in me having to kill people and hurt you terribly. Why won't you just listen to me love?" he said. "Levi...I didn't....want to...leave. Please..." you said wanting him to believe you. Levi shook his head and laughed at you a little. Once he did another pain shot in your stomach and you felt yourself bleeding. You couldn't bear the pain and screamed. You shot up and tried standing up only to fall back down to the ground. "H-help m-me." you cried out. Levi looked at you in shock and confusion not knowing what was going on. "What?" he questioned as you fell onto him and grabbed onto his arm crying. He helped you up and ran to the bathroom with you confused to what was going on. You just held onto your stomach wishing the pain would quit.

To lack of your's and Levi's knowledge neither of you knew what was happening, but both of you were scared out of your mind.

A/N Enjoy this long lovely chapter! Oh and there should be another update either tomorrowor Tuesday because I am on spring break so I will be able to write a lot more! Anyways don't forget to comment and vote please! Let me know what you want to have happen in the next chapter!