Chapter 11

~Previously~

"I'm sorry it had to be that way, but I told you I would make you love. I love you (y/n) I really do. One day you'll understand. Sleep well love." Levi said to you as he kissed one of the bruises on your neck he had left from his earluer events with you. With that he fell asleep holding onto you.

~time skip to a week later because I'm fucking lazy. xD~

(All that happened was you ran and Levi ended up catching you and stole your virginity you may continue reading the story now.)

A week had pass since you had tried to escape from Levi and he had punished you by taken your virginity. Throughout the week Levi tried to be as nice as possible to you. He even would stay away from you. You hadn't spoken to hin since that night. Which you were surprised he wasn't doing anything about it. It actually kind of upset yoy to not see him beg for your forgiveness and for you to speak to him again. But oh well. The only time he would come into the room and let you see him was when he would come to bed at night and go to the restroom and every time you would just turn your back to him and ignore him. You knew he was always in the house also because you could hear the t.v. and when he wasn't here he would keep the bedroom door (which you never left) locked.

You sighed as you sat on the bed reading a book. That was all you ever did now. Lay in bed and read a book. As you put the book down you closed your eyes and layed your head, but soon after you did that you heard the door open. You didn't bother to open your eyes until you suddenly felt the bed shift and Levi wrap his arms around your waist and bury his face in your stomach. You raised your arms out of surprise and looked at him in confusion. You felt the spot at where his face was beginning to get wet. Was he crying? You thought. Startled by his sudden action you played with his hair and started feeling sympathy for him. What happened? you wondered. "Levi?" you asked. He suddenly stopped and his body tensed at the sound of his name. He let go of you and sat up not looking at you. You looked at the now empty spot that he held his face and seen that it was stained with tears. For some strange reason knowing he was upset broke your heart. You saw him wipe his eyes still with his back turned to you. "Tch sorry to bother you brat." he mumbled and startes getting up. The sound of voice was desperate and broken. It killed you even more inside. He began to get up and you grabbed his arm pulling him towards you. He looked at you confused and tried to hold his expressionless face. You cupped his cheek and looked into his eyes. Something was terribly wrong. "Levi what happened?" you asked him. He shook his head and looked down. "Its not what happened its whats wrong. Nothing happened." he said. "Alright Levi then what is wrong?" you asked him. You seen his body tense and you lifted his face to make him look at you. "Levi tell me whats wrong." you demanded, but in a soft tone. "Whats wrong is that I have nothing left in this world to live for. Everyone I lobe always dies and you. Well you hate me with absolutely everything and it kills me. My life is useless here. All I do is ruin everything. All I had left was you and now you hate me after what I done. You won't even speak to me. Whats wroth living in a world when the person who is your world despises you?" he asked you. You felt tears fall from your face and you couldn't stop yourself from leaning in and kissing Levi. Why you had felt bad about this you world never know, but somehow Levi had made you fall in love with him in that exact moment. You pulled away and looked at him crying. "Levi In sorry for trying to leave you." you cried to him and pulled him closer to you burying your face in the crook of his neck. For some reason you felt genuinely sorry and knew not at all why and nor did Levi as it took him awhile to shake out of the state of confusion in his mind. He hugged onto you tighter and wishpered in your ear. "Its ok just never leave me again like that love." you nodded your head as he looked at you and kissed you. Soon you fell back on the bed and Levi smirked at you. "Ready to do this the right way love?" he asked you. You gighled and nodded your head. "I am love."

~A/N so like you guys know how lemons go and stuff and I really don't feel very comfortable wroting a lemon so your perverted minds may think the rest! Also don't worry this is not the last chapter! Oh and sorry it took so long for an update I've just eh and not able to write, but here you go! See ya at the mext chapter guys! Enjoy!