Chapter 17!

A\N First off I want to make a quick apology for my absence lately. As I now on summer I have not had the time till now to properly write and continue the story, but now I have found the time to write and I want to thank you all for sticking with me. Enjoy this chapter!

~previously~

"Who am I? I am the fucking girl that you kidnapped! That you beat! That you stole everything from! I'm the fucking person that does everything for you here and you come home and treat me like a complete ass and walk over me! I am a person that completely despises and tried so hard to force myself to love you and act happy around everyone for Esmerie ever though inside I'm dying every second I'm inside this house and with you. All I wanted was to go outside and you act like it is the worst thing in the world to ask." You yelled. Levi walked closer to you and stopped right in front of you. You looked up at him a little afraid of what he would do, but at the same time not caring.

~back to the present~

Levi was now right in your face looking down at you with his deathly glare. You glared back at him making even angrier now. You had a terrible feeling in your stomach you weren't okay with feeling. You gulped still keeping your glare with his. Levi put his hand on your arm and yanked you closer to him with his grip on your arm only getting tighter. That's when you felt that sudden pain across your face. Harder than ever before. It would have knocked you down had Levi not had his deathly grip on your arm. You felt tears form in your eyes as you were then thrown against the wall. You put your hand to your cheek trying your hardest not to burst into tears from the pain as you slid down the wall. Levi still glared at you and gave you his infamous smirk. "You dare to challenge me? You do realize that compared to me you are nothing. If I wanted I could simply just crush you." He said getting down to your level and putting his hand around your neck. "You see I could simply just take every ounce of air you have away from you." He said to you tightening his grip around your neck and lifting you up off the ground. "Don't forget your place (y/n). I won't hesitate to show you where you belong." You had both your hands on his trying to pull his away so you could breath again. Levi chuckled at you darkly. "How lovely you look struggling in my hold." He said before he just dropped you and kicked you in your stomach a few time. "Now you can stay exactly there and not move anywhere until you learn your lesson. I'll be back you filthy brat." He said and kicked your face before leaving.

You laid on the ground crying and shaking in pain. All you could think about was how much you wanted to die in that moment he held you in the air slowly taking the light out of you. Your face was bloodied every where and your stomach was cringing in pain. Slowly you heard the door open and silently close. Your vision was to blurry to see, but you recognized the foot steps. "Mommy?" You heard a silent scared voice say. You managed to look up and see Esmerie squatting down in front of you scared. If Levi saw her in here there would be no telling what she would do. Fear for Esmerie ran through you. You didn't want her to go through what you were going through. Even if she was a brat and you could never get along with her you still loved her. "Mommy are you okay? W-Why did he do that to you?" Esmerie asked you. You slowly sat up as Esmerie helped you lean back against the wall. "Esmerie what all did you see?" You asked her. Your voice shaky and hoarse. "All of it. He never closed the door and I was going to ask if he wanted to play barbies with me and I knew I wasn't suppose to go to your room, but I was curious and I heard you yell at him and I watched him do everything to you. I hid when I saw him coming out and then I came in here. Mommy was everything he said to you true and is he going to do all that stuff to me mommy? I'm scared." Esmerie said to you crying. You pulled Esmerie to you and hugged her. "I would never let him hurt you sweetie, but right now I need you to act like you didn't see that, okay?" You told her. She nodded her head and hugged you tighter. "Mommy I'm sorry I was so mean to you and away thinking you were the bad guy. I love you." She said to you causing you to smile. "I love you too sweetie. Now go before you father gets back and sees you. Don't act afraid though. If you do he might catch on, so lets make it a game. How does that sound?" You asked Esmerie. She nodded happily. "You are secretly undercover agent and have to be good friends with the bad guy and I'm your partner and together we have to take the bad guy out and get free. All right?" Esmerie nodded excitedly. "I'll see you later partner." She said laughing and left the room.

Once Esmerie left she went to find Levi who had been looking for her. "Daddy!" Esmerie yelled at Levi. Levi turned around looking at her happily and went up to her. "Where have you been?" He asked her looking at her in a disapproving manner. "I was looking for you. I was going to ask if you and mommy wanted to play barbies with me, but I don't know where mommy is." Esmerie said to Levi not showing a hint of her game. "Mommy is busy right now, so lets not disturb her." Esmerie glared at Levi and began to pout "But I want mommy to play with me!" She said crying. Levi put her down and looked at her. "Come on Esmerie don't be that way. Maybe she can tomorrow if she feels okay." Esmerie sat on the ground and cried more and started getting angry. "I want mommy to play with me! I want Mommy! Why can't mommy play?" Esmerie glared at Levi with his infamous glare. He looked at her surprised and sighed in defeat. "Fine I will go get mommy. You stay here." He said to Esmerie.

Levi walked back to the room where you were still sitting against the wall with your head rested against it. Levi walked over to you unhappy. You didn't look at him, but just kept your head leaned against the wall. "Look Esmerie wants you to play with her so go get cleaned and hide all your bruises and don't say a word or you will regret. Got it?" Levi said. You smiled to yourself as you got up. "Got it Levi."

Once you got ready you went to Esmerie's room and sat in the empty spot beside her. Esmerie handed you barbie as she climbed in your lap and began to play with you and everyone. About a few hours of playing barbies Esmerie started yawning. "Someone is sleepy. Ready for me to go read you a book and lay down?" Levi asked Esmerie. "I want mommy to come too." Esmerie said. Levi looked at you and glared and then nodded getting up. "Pick me up mommy!" Esmerie said to you as you picked her up and laid her in bed and she pulled you beside her and cuddled to your side. You cuddled back with Esmerie as Levi sat next to you an began reading the book. Not even half way done with the book you and Esmerie were already asleep. Levi hesitated a moment before covering you both with a blanket and walking away a little angered, but calmed.

A/N Here is one hella long chapter for you all to make up for my absence. I don't know how many more chapters I am going to have, but it might only be 1-4 more. Anyways again I am sorry for being gone for so long but i hope you all accept my apology and enjoyed reading this chapter. Hopefully I will have another chapter up real soon. Don't forget to vote and comment what you want to have happen. I always pick a few ideas from the comments to add in the next chapter. ;) Well anyways enjoy and thank you for the 12k reads on here! It made me so happy! You all are amazing!