Chapter 16

A/N Guys I am soooo sorry it takes me so long to update. Things have been crazy lately. I have 2 really important exams coming up that I'm not ready for and I spend most of my free time studying and then every day after school I have my two sports I play and my two clubs, so I have just been slacking with this! But no worries this chapter is about to be extremely long so be prepared and thank you to those who still read even though I have been a terrible author here lately!

~Previous~

"I'll name Esermie." you whispered to her causing her to smile a little more with her big gorgeous grayish (your eye color) mixture eyes.

~A week later~

You were laying in bed feeding Esermie. She was adorable. She always seemed to smile, but only if she knew what world she would live. You smiled at your baby as Levi walked in. "Oi look at my two beautiful girls." Levi said with a smirk. You never spoke to Levi about what happened before you had Esmerie. He had finally quit asking and started to lighten up around you a lot more. He was also home a lot more. Suddenly you felt Levi kiss your forehead making you jump from the sudden contact and waking you from your thoughts. You gave him a tired smile. "Hi sweetie." you said as Esmerie finished her bottle and you set it down. Levi sat with you on the bed playing with your hair. "You've barely slept (y/n)." Levi said with a little concern in his voice for you. "You still have to take care of yourself sweetie. Let Armin take Esmerie for a while and I'll lay down with you till you fall asleep." Levi suggested. You slightly nodded agreeing to it.

~time skip to four years later on Esmeries birthday~

"Mommy where is daddy? Daddy is suppose to be home by now!" You heard Esmerie yell at you. Levi was Esmerie's favorite out of you both. It was hard to ever get her to listen to you whenever Levi wasn't there.

You sighed and turned to Esmerie. "Keep your voice down honey. Your daddy will be home soon darling." You said sweetly to Esmerie. "Now please come sit down and get ready to eat your breakfast." you told Esmerie. She huffed and crossed her arms jumping up and landing on the ground with a pout. "I won't until daddy gets here!" she yelled at you. "Esermie please." you said again. "No!" she yelled louder this time. "Ugh!" you said loudly looking at Esmerie.

Suddenly you noticed Levi giving Esmerie a disapproving look, but then look at you and giving you one also. You glared at him trying to undersrand why he was looking at you. Levi bent down and picked up Esemerie unexpectedly. Esmerie's face lit up as she looked at Levi smiling and giggling. "Daddy! You're home!" she yelled hugging him. He put her down with a smile on his face as you put the food on the table for everyone. Jean and Armin soon entered smiling and taking their seats. "Daddy sit by me!" Esemrie yelled. "And uncle Armin sit here." she demanded. Armin and Levi took their seat by Esermie. "Oh and Uncle Jean sit here by daddy." Esermie said and then took her seat. All of them smiled and laughed as you finished putting the food on the table and took a seat in between Armin and Jean. "Daddy did you get me a present?" asked Esermie. Levi made a questioning look at Esmerie. "What do you mean? Why would I get you a present?" he asked Esmerie. Esermie glared at him. "Because daddy it's my birthday!" she said to him. Levi acted like he was extremely surprised. "Oh is it now? I had no idea!" Levi said to Esmerie. Esmerie chuckled. "Come on daddy how could you forget?" She asked him. You chuckled watching them both. Levi then looked at you with a smile as you pulled out a present and handed it to Esmerie. She looked at it as her eyes went wide and tore off the wrapping. When she finished unwrapping it, inside it revealed a Barbie doll Esmerie had been wanting. "Oh Daddy! Yay! Thank you!" she said hugging Levi. Levi hugged her back. "You're welcome sweetie." he said kissing her forehead. "Uncle Armin come play with me." She said to Armin. Armin nodded his head and got up flowing Esmerie to her room. Jean left the kitchen flowing Armin. You got up and started cleaning up a little disappointed with Esmerie not thanking you also. You just shoved it aside. As you were washing the dishes Levi got up and hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek making you blush. "My beautiful love." he said in to you. You turned around wiping your hands on a towel and kissed him. "I was thinking later You and I and Esmerie could take a walk outside?" you suggested to him. Levi glared at you and sighed. "I don't understand why you always bring that up. No is always the answer." he said. You glared back at him. "I don't understand why you still can't trust me and why you wont let me take my daughter outside." you replied to him. "Just for a little while Levi. Im tired of being locked in here. I shouldn't have to be locked inside my own home." you said to him. If it were even possible you swore he glared even harder and his face became annoyed and angry. "Just drop it. No." he said as he kissed you. You pushed him away. In all this time you and Levi had spent together he still never changed, but maybe not being as rude or hitting you as much.

He did sometimes when you really pissed hin off which might be what you did now by pushing him away, but you were beinging to get really tired of his shit. "(Y/n) I would advise you to quit. I know don't why you find it so difficult to understand no and at that you aren't in charge. I own you." Levi said to you. You glared at him and moved away getting very angry. "You do not own me Levi. You never did and you never will." you slightly yelled at him. He growled at you and grabbed your hand pulling you to the room where no one could hear you both argue. Levi pushed you into the room glaring at you and shut the door. You glared right back at him. You had finally started gaining more courage around him and enough to yell back at him. That night you had Esmerie and everything Armin had said to you was always on the top of your mind.

Ever since Levi had brought you here you had only had a fake happiness. You didn't truly love him, you were forced to. You weren't happy with how he let Esmerie treat you or how he had started treaing you ever since Esmerie came around. Around Esmerie he was a wonderful father, but when with you his attitude completely changed and his true form came out. Definitely on times like these. "What the hell is your problem? Don't make me show you your place again! I swear (y/n) you seem to always forget that you don't have any choices her and that.." Levi was yelling, but before he could finished you stopped him. Which you knew he hated, but honestly you were getting to the point were you could care less about what he did or what happened to you. "Will you just stop?" you asked him looking at him annoyed. "For one got damn moment just stop." you said sitting on the bed. He glared at you very confused. "Watch you language with me. Who are you? Who are you to tell me go stop what I'm doing?" he asked you with gritted teeth. You couldn't hold in your anger with him anymore. You were ready to burst. "Who am I? I am the fucking girl that you kidnapped! That you beat! That you stole everything from! I'm the fucking person that does everything for you here and you come home and treat me like a complete ass and walk over me! I am a person that completely despises and tried so hard to force myself to love you and act happy around everyone for Esmerie ever though inside I'm dying every second I'm with inside this house and with you. All I wanted was to go outside and you act like it is the worst thing in the world to ask." You yelled. Levi walked closer to you and stopped right in front of you. You looked up at him a little afraid of what he would do, but at the same time not caring.

A/N After so long I did finally update! Once again I just really want to apologize! Lately I have been so busy with school and exams and tomorrow is my Biology and the in two weeks I take my major exams and them I'm out of school and free to write a lot more, so be prepared for that! Anyways very quick question "How do you want Levi to react and do you still want more of this book or should I make it end next chapter?" I'm not very sure on either of those things, so I need your help! Anyways thank you all for being patient if anyone still reads these authors notes and I appreciate all the lovely fantastic comments you all leave! And I just am really happy that you all enjoy this! Anyways leave suggestions for what you want next! And hope you enjoyed this long chapter being 1656 words including the authors notes. Bye!