Chapter 19

~previously~

As the table was finished being set you smiled to yourself as you had come up with a great plan you were sure to have work. The one thing you hadn't noticed is that the chair you always sat in was gone.

~back to now~

As everyone started coming in and taking their seats you realized yours was missing. At first you were confused, but your face made it over to Levi sitting at the head of the table with a smirk on his face. That's when you also noticed him patting his lap indicating he had a place for you to sit. Esmerie noticed the situation and quickly ate her food. "Mommy I'm done!" She yelled breaking the tension between you and Levi. "Inside voice Esmerie." Levi said looking at her. "May I go play now?" She asked. Levi looked at her and then gave her a nod. "Mommy you can sit in my seat while you eat since I'm done." She said to you making Levi glare. You smiled and nodded sitting in her seat. Levi glared at Amrin and Jean. Armin and Jean looked at each other and getting up looking at you and then Levi. "We will uh just go play with Esmerie." Jean said. Armin nodded walking off with Jean leaving you and Levi there alone.

Levi looked at you as you ate slightly coughing to get your attention. You sighed looking at Levi faking a smile. "Yes Levi?" You asked him. He glared at you resting his head on his hands. "It seems you and Esmerie have strangely gotten close. Is there something going on?" He asked you. You looked at Levi with a confused expression. "What are you talking about Levi?" You asked him. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't play games with me (y/n)." He said as his anger was building up. "I'm not playing any games. I've been close to Esmerie. We bicker sometimes, but oh well it happens. She is my daughter of course I'm close to her." You said glaring back at him getting up. "Did I say you could leave?" He asked you and all you did was turn around giving him a deadly glare and say "Did I ask for your permission?" As you walked away from him to Esmerie's room.

Levi sat in the kitchen pissed at how you acted "out of line" as he cleaned up the kitchen which was usually your job. When you got to Esmerie's room they all looked at you with concern, but you just shot them a smile. You sat down beside Armin leaning towards him. "I have a plan on how to escape." You whisperer to him. His eyes widen as he mouthed how and got excited. You smirked and whispered your plan in his ear. "That just might work." He said looking at Jean and Esmerie smiling. "What might work?" Levi asked out of no where making Armin jump. Armin panicked a little before he waved the Barbie he had in his hands. "The plan on how to throw a surprise party for Esmerie's Barbie." Armin said smiling like he was a genius. Levi just nodded his head looking at you with a glare. "Well Esmerie I'll be back soon to play, but I have some stuff I need to do." You said getting up smiling. You walked past Levi and headed to the room getting your clothes out for the day, so you could shower and change. "So what might just work?" Levi asked making you jump as he was right behind you. You glared at him for scaring you. "What the hell. Don't scare me like that!" You yelled at him as you were about to walk past him, but he grabbed your arm. "You (y/n) seriously need to learn your place again. I sure hope you aren't planning to escape." He said glaring at you like he knew everything as his grip on your arm got tighter. "Because you can't get away from me. I'll catch you and no one will stop me." He said smirking at you as you were a shaking mess now. "I know exactly what you were planning with Esmerie. I over heard. You are in a lot of trouble you stupid brat." He said raising his hand to slap you, but it never happened as something hit him knocking him out. When you looked at what it was it was Jean standing with a frying pan and Amrin and Esmerie at the door. "We need to go now." Jean said. You nodded your head as you grabbed the keys out of Levi's pocket that he used to lock the doors from outside.

Jean carried Esmerie as you grabbed a knife and handed Armin one also and grabbed Esmerie's bag running to the exit. Once you unlocked the door you all wasted no time running. Esmerie was crying scared of everything that happened which broke your heart to hear. "Look headquarters is right there! We are so close come on!" Armin yelled in a panic running. In all the chaos Jean had fell and twisted his ankle. "Armin go and take Esmerie and explain everything I'll help Jean." You said to Armin. They both looked at you scared. "We don't have time go." You told them as they ran. "I'm going to catch you and kill you (y/n)!" You heard Levi yell not far behind you. "Leave (y/n). Go I'll be fine. I'll fight him off. I'm only going to slow you down so go. He'll catch you" Jean said, but you shook your head in protest helping Jean up. By the time you managed to get to the middle of head quarters Levi had caught up with you and Jean. Smirking and laughing like an insane mess Levi looked at you. "You thought you could get away from me." He yelled laughing more. "You were so wrong you stupid brat." He said as he lifted a gun up pointing it at you and firing it. The last thing you heard was everyone screaming, but the scream that really stood out was Esmerie's. "Mommy! No!"

A/N let me just stop this chapter right here. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. I have decided that the next chapter will sadly be the last chapter of this book. Anyways vote and comment on what you think will happen next and in what you want to have happen!