Chapter 10

~Previously~

He covered his side and glared at you. "Damn bitch now you done it!" he yelled at you. You started running

~Back to present~

(Warning do not read any further if you are uncomfortable with reading: forced touchy things you can just skip to the next chapter and ill leave a not saying what happened. Thank you)

"Fuck" you mentally cursed at yourself while running. You ran into the library and looked for a place to hide. Though once you got in there you stopped right where you were. Everything was moved and different. You could have sworn you heard something coming from the far corner. You completely forgot the reason why you were running and started walking over to the corner. Once you got to the corner some type of smoke started coming from the corner and your eyes began getting droopy and you were slowly letting yourself fall into darkness. You heard a chuckle from behind you as you slowly started falling into their arms. "Silly girl. You fell for the trap." you heard Levi say. He picked you up and started carrying you to the bed room. You finally felt your eyes give up to the darkness.

You woke up with your hands chained to the bed post once again. "Shit. Not again." you cursed. Just then Levi came into the room with a glass of water. "Oh look your awake love." he said with a devilish smirk on his face. "I brought you something to drink. I'm sure you are thirsty." he said getting closer to you with a cup of water in his hands. "No thanks I'm good." you replied to him. You could tell something was up and it was nothing good. "Well love you don't have a choice." he said tilting the water to your mouth and forcing you to drink it. Something tasted off about the water. Levi stood back and his smirk grew. He leaned over and was in the process of undoing the chains, but stopped right above your face. Your body began to get hot and you began to get a need and want of sexual interaction. You started kicking and squirming around as your breath got heavier. "W-what d-did you d-do to me?" you stumbled out gritting your teeth at Levi. His smirk grew and ge began to trace his hand across your body. "Oh nothing terrible. Just lay back and enjoy the ride love." he said to you as he bent down and started tracing little kisses over your neck. Your eyes widen and you let out a little moan on accident. Your body craved for more of his touch but your mind yelled no. "L-Levi" you moaned as he found your sweet spot and started nibbling at it. Your eyes began to water, but you hated to admit how good it felt. Levi crawled on top of you and stared down at your trembling body. It fascinated him to see you like this. "L-Levi please." you begged him. You weren't begging him to not take away your virginity though. You were begging him to take it away. "As you wish love." Levi said as he ripped your shirt off and started kissing the middle of your chest then sucking the harden bud of left breast while massaging the other. You moaned and thrusted against him in pleasure. You hated yourself for having no control. You didn't want any of this, but there was nothing you could do. Your body refused to listen to your brain. You pulled at the chains on your hand wanting to touch his body and not be restrained. Levi brought his lips to yours and smirked more. "Would you like to be released love?" you nodded. yy now you were a terrible mess and it was starting to make you crazy with him going to slow. He took the restraints off your hands and you pulled him down out of surprise and began kissing him hard and full with lust. You put your hands to the end of his shirt and pulled it off of him throwing it in some unknown corner. You rubbed your hands up and down on his chest playfully making them get lower and lower every time. Levi kissed the side of your neck once again abusing your soft spot making you moan. You rubbed at his member through his jeans making a moan come out his mouth. You fumbled trying to unbutton them. Levi getting annoyed with how long it was taking you unbuttoned his pants himself and pulled his pants down. Throwing them in the unknown corner. He then rubbed at your now extremely wet area and placed a finger in your entrance making you yelp from surprise. He then inserted another one making you moan. "L-levi" you moaned. "I-im gonna..." and before you could finish you met your climax and let it out on his fingers. Levi licked your juices off his fingers and smirked. "Damn you taste good love." you blushed at his remark. Levi placed himself over your entrance and with out warning put his member inside. "Ah L-levi!" you said as he started moving and not givung you time to adjust. "I-it hurts." you said through gritted teeth. "It's called punishment brat." Levi said as he slammed his lips on yours and continued moving faster and harder making tears stream down your face.

After a few hours Levi was still inside you and you were tired and the drugs he gave you had worn off. Which he had known for hours because you tried to get away which is why your hands were now tied back to the bed post. Finally Levi pulled out of you and left leaving you a sweaty cold exhausted mess. You layed on the bed crying from the aching pain in your body and the fact Levi had forced you into having sex with him.

You eventually drifted off into a blissful calming sleep.

Later Levi joined you in the bed and untied your swollen wrist and pulled you into his chest. You squirmmed a little uncomfortable and Levi held onto you even tighter. "I'm sorry it had to be that way, but I told you I would make you love. I love you (y/n) I really do. One day you'll understand. Sleep well love." Levi said to you as he kissed one of the bruises on your neck he had left from his earlier events with you. With that he fell asleep holding onto you.

A/N Sorry It took so long for me to update guys! Its just I was having a really hard time writing the lemon and I probably could do better with lemons, but im not very comfortable when writing them! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment some ideas or thoughts! Anyways I hope the lemon is okay enough for you guys and thats all for now! Bye bye lovelies!