Chapter 6!

A/N Hey guys I am sooooo sorry I haven't updated in forever. I was so busy with moving and I don't have WiFi at my new house so I had to wait until today to be able to update and write and everything! But yea I am sorry guys. It hopefully won't happen again.

~Previously~

He wasn't too bad. You thought to yourself. He's just human.

~Back to the present~

You continued watching the movie with Levi's face buried in the crook of your neck. After 30 minutes into the movie you heard Levi snoring. You smiled to yourself while looking at Levi sleeping. He was actually kind of cute you thought making yourself blush. Though you quickly shook that thought out of your head and mentally scolded yourself for thinking that of your kidnapper. What is wrong with me? You thought to yourself. You have the perfect chance to get up and find your way to escape this place so why are you still sitting there in his lap not moving? "Get up!" you told yourself. "Leave." but you couldn't. Every bine in your body told you to leave and find your way to escape but you were unable to move. You sighed and looked at Levi sleeping. "What are you doing to me?" you asked him. Then again when you were tied to that bed you weren't wanting anyone to just come and get you out. You wanted Levi to come and rescue you and untie you. During.all of that when you didn't have Levi you longed for him. Everytime you had the chanve to fight him your mind came up with an excuse for why you couldn't. You couldn't possibly though not even a little be falling for this guy who is your kidnapper...could you? You shook your head trying to get those thoughts to disappear from your mind, but they were almost as stubborn as you and refused.

You sighed and slowly wiggled yourself out of Levi's arms and grabbed the blanket that was lying on the couch and covered Levi. You stared at him for a few moments smiling to yourself. He looked so peaceful and normal when ever he slept. You thought to yourself while looking at him. All this time you wanted to escape and here you are now standing with the perfect opportunity and you head the opposite direction from the door to go the restroom.

Once you get to the restroom you look down at your cut up bruised wrist with dried blood all around from where you tried to get out of the rope. "Even after knowing how much you hurt me I can't get myself to run away." you turned on the water and put your wrist underneath it. Once the water made impact with your skin it stung and became incredibly painful. You didn't relazie how deep your cuts were.

Meanwhile

While you were in the restroom cleaning up your wounded wrist Levi was slowly waking up. He started feeling the couch for you, but was angered when he couldn't find you laying down or in his arms. He quickly sat up raged at himself for falling asleep while he had you completely free. He stood up and stomped to the kitchen looking for something and slammed his fist on the counter in anger. Then punched the wall making a hole.

Back to you in the restroom

Once you finished cleaning out your wounds they looked surprisingly better. You grabbed a towel and wrapped it against one of your wrist and walked out. Once you started walking back to the living room you heard noise coming from the kitchen. You hesitated on weather or not you should check it out. After a moment you figured it be best to check it out since you heard "FUCK" and more yelling coming from the kitchen which sounded like Levi.

Now you started feeling scared. You slowly walked into the kitchen and seen Levi standing with his back facing you looking pissed as all get out. "L-Levi?" you got up the courage to speak. Though he didn't hear you. He was mumbling to himself about how much of a fucking idiot he was. "Levi?" you spike louder. He turned around and if you thought he looked angry on a day to day bases this was a whole new level. He glared you down and stomped over to you. "Where the fuck do you think you were!?" he screamed at you. You gulped and slowly stepped back shaking in fear and to your luck you backed into a corner. You looked at him and he had his hands in fist and you were scared he was going to hit you. Though maybe if you told him what you were doing he would understand? "I asked you a fucking question! Can you not hear or something you stupid fucking brat!" he yelled at you. Yep no he is not going to listen to you. "I-I uh I was just." you couldn't speak you were frozen and scared and you had a lump in your throat. "Who said you could fucking get up! I thought you had learned your damn lesson, but I guess you need another one!" he said and before he could hit you you flunked down to the ground and buried your head in your knees and started crying. He glared down at you and was about to yell at you until he seen the bloody towel wrapped around your wrist. He tried his best to calm down and squatted on the ground right beside you. He lifted his hand to your arm, but once he touched you, you flinched at his touch still afraid and shaking. He pulled his hand back once you flinched and then again slowly he put his hand to your arm and then to your face. He cradled the side of your face in his hand and tried to slowly and gently lift your face to face him. You lifted your head and looked at the ground with swollen red tear stained eyes and shaking body. "Hey darling calm down. It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. Look at me please." Levi asked you trying to be gentle as possible. Knowing he scared the living fuck out of you. You looked up at Levi to see him smiling though you didn't quit shaking. "Good girl." he said to you. "What were you doing not in the living room? And what is with the towel?" he asked you trying to sound as gentle and nice as possible. You gulped and looked down again. "I-I just wanted to g-get up and go to the r-restroom so I could clean out the c-cuts on my wrist I didn't mean to make you angry and scare I was going to come back, but you were awake and.." you broke down and started crying again positive he was going to get really angry with you and punish you again. Though all he did was sigh. "(Y/N) look at me please darling. Quit crying." He said to you trying to keep calm and not fet frustrated with you. You looked up at him again. He wiped your tears away and smiled at you. "I'm sorry I scared you. How are your cuts? How about we go put some medicine on them okay and you can calm. Just next time instead of letting me sleep and you going off somewhere wake me up so I don't freak out again. Got it?" you nodded your head and looked at him. He chuckled a little. "Come on get up or would you like me to carry you?" he joked. Before you could answer he picked you up bridal style. Which took you by surprise making you yelp. He smiled at you and took you back over to the couch and layed you down again. "Stay right there ok? Im going to go get my first aid kit." you nodded and sat there waiting on him. You smiled thinking about how he was being so nice and gentle to you. It was a lot better than how he was acting earlier. Which you had just calmed down from.

After a few minutes he came back with the first aid kit and and sat on the coffee table in front of you. He pulled out a bottle of alcohol and cotton balls and wraps. "Alright let me see your one of your arms." you gave him your right arm and he put some of the alcohol on the cotton ball and looked at you. "It may sting a little, but this is going to make it better alright?" you just nodded your head and looked away. Like he said it stung. You tried to keep your breaths even and bit the inside of your cheek to keep from crying. "Alright look its over." he said. You looked at your wrist and they both wrapped. "Thank you." you told him slightly smiling. He got up and ruffled your hair smirking. You laughed and wrapped your arms around him. He was shocked by your action, but just laughed and wrapped his arms around you. "I have to get going, but I'll be back. Can I trust you to not leave and destroy this place or do I need to lock you in the bedroom again?" he asked you giving you a serious look. "I won't leave. Please don't put me back in there." "Alright I won't. Don't make me regret my choice." you smiled and looked up at him. "I won't. I promise." he chuckled and kissed your lips before leaving you there on the couch.

A/N tada a really long chapter as an apology! I hope you all forgive me for taking so long! Don't forget to vote and comment. Also Levi is scary and a little bipolar.