The Gravy

Life has its ups and downs or does it? I'm sitting here in math class, Mr. Robert is scribbling algebra on the board which seems like an alien language to me. "Okay class I want everyone to solve the entire exercise till Friday, the class is over."

Everyone from a snoring face gets a big smile of relief. I'm now rushing to my computers class as I'm pretty late and far way from my math class. "Ryan! move it, the class is about to start." Charles yells standing at the door of the lab.

I get in the class, me and Charles start working on our app. Miss Sally the computer teacher comes in the class
"Everyone listen! I want your apps till tomorrow morning and you'll be graded on that." well that's good news for me as my app is almost ready.

"Hey Chuck , who's that new girl sitting on the second bench?" I whisper he whispers back " well that girls is Taylor who's sitting with her boyfriend Jake who's the Captain of the soccer team, she joined school last month."

Then Miss Sally enters the class back after having a long chat with the teacher who's in the next class, she yells "enough of your chit chat chitty chitty chat class! I want the app by tomorrow morning and TAYLOR STAY BACK AFTER CLASS! we have to settle some important business."

After this everyone rushes to the mess hall to grab lunch. I'm sitting on an old green rusty table with Chuck programing our app and me reminding him again and again to eat.

Suddenly there's a high pitched scream near the food counters, the entire mess hall is silent as everyone has turned around to see what has happened, hot sticky gravy is spilled all over Taylor

Taylor screams at David the math genius of our class. Jake and his football team runs to back up Taylor.

Jake pulls up David by his collar and throws him on the gravy spilled floor even before he can utter a word. " You punk! Stay away from my girlfriend." soon the coordinator enters the cafeteria and everyone leaves the scene.

Out of sympathy me and Chuck go and help get David cleaned up. David tells us that Taylor had dropped the gravy on herself in stress and then she was frightened so she had blamed it over him.

After listing to this I drop off David and Chuck at their place, when I reach my place I get a text from Taylor.

Hey Everyone !

I'm throwing a party at 7pm, everyone's invited.

Regards,

Taylor

I then forward this to David and Chuck. We then meet up at Taylor's Greek style designed house.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hheyy there! Don't you feel that, what Jake did was pretty mean ?

Why did Taylor treat David so badly? What's troubling her?

I hope you liked the first chapter of this book.

Happy reading ! :)

-
Dumbestguyever