Blue

Percy's picture above

Blue,
His eyes were blue

They were exactly same as Alice's eyes
"Heyy" he said extending his hand for handshake
"Hey nice to meet you, I'm Taylor" I said my voice shaking with the cool relaxing currents he sent through my body while the we handshake.

"Nice to meet you too I'm Percy" something about him was different he didn't seem like a normal human being.

His eyes had tornadoes just like Alice's and they both looked similar.

I had just landed at Camp half-blood, Ryan had been stationed elsewhere and I felt incrediblely alone. We had tried real hard to be stationed at the same place but the SHIELD humans department just didn't get it.

We both knew that long distances never really work as it possible to fall out of love.

The feeling just vanishes after sometime,
Okay! So back to realty I scolded myself.

Percy was showing me the camp and I was following him lost in my own thoughts. It was dusk and we decided to head back to cabins.

It was snowing and I was standing outside the porch of a cabin Percy said was mine. I got out of my own world, Percy called me as I stood frozen outside the porch on the stairs lost in my own world trying to get back to realty.

He shook me, we then burst into laughter as I made weird face gestures and he showed me my bunk bed.

"Why is this cabin empty?"

" We don't usually have mortals here. "

Hey everyone! I'm sorry for the delay, but as I said earlier in my message to all my followers. I had lost the rough drafts of my book so I'm updating late.

By the way,
How many have you read Percy Jackson?