Debris

Taylor's POV

Kaboom! Kaboom ! I regained consciousness, I was lying in debris and my entire body was covered with silt and blood.

The air was misty which made it difficult too see and it contained some nasty substance which made a burning sensation in my chest, it was like I'm gonna explode into a million piece.

It was like someone was pouring molten magma in my throat.
I tried to wake up but I immediately collapsed on my face. Tiny shards of glass poked in my hands while I tried to get up again.

Stephany's POV

I was in Taylor's driveway helping Ryan get up to Taylor's window with a grapple hook. He almost slipped and I was ready to catch him but he made it inside Taylor's room.

After that I waited for him to come back but all of a sudden the roads and sidewalks started developing deep wide crack. Adrenaline gushed into my veins and I started running to the near by park.

All the trees started falling on me, I made it to the park's open ground when a light pole fell on me and I got stuck. Then after 4  hours of me screaming for help. A chopper flew past me but it didn't find me as I was a needle in haystack.  
I noticed a tall blond tanned guy in his mid-teens, he wore a blood stained khaki shorts and a blue synthetic t-shirt. I shrieked to grab his attention, he tried to find me but didn't as the air was smoggy. 
I had now lost hope in my painful miserable life and decided to end, when he reappeared with a iron rod which he used as a lever to get the poll away. "Hey! you alright?" He asked in a weird accent in a cracking voice which was filled with anguish.
"Yeah gimme a hand ." He got me up and we both introduced ourselves. He was Zac, we talked our way to a convenience store. His family had recently immigrated  from Germany. He had lost his younger sister and mother.

Then the earth started shaking again and the side walk we were walking on started crumbling. We started running, I saw Taylor's house or what was left of it. This street which used have beautiful grand mansions was now just silt and bricks.