Bomb shelters

Holographic panel pops up

The SHIELD battle station will reach in 120 seconds.

Sky barriers activated.
Camp defense systems on hold.

I decided to head to the hole in the sky.

Percy's POV

My watch vibrated and the screen lit up

Please proceed to the bomb shelter.

" Annabeth we need to move everyone to the bomb shelters "

" Alright .." before she could finish her sentence, holographic arrows appeared on the road guiding towards the bomb shelters.

Enemy troops had started entering the camp through a portal.

The camp self defense systems went live and SHIELD cannons started shooting down them as they entered the camp

The sky's color started flickering red and blue.
Annabeth ran towards the woods to get all the satyrs. I ran towards the cabins to get all the half bloods.

By the time I got everyone out of their cabins, rubble started falling from the sky barriers.

The sky barrier was like a huge blueish translucent dome which covered the entire camp. The golden fleece did protect the camp from air borne attacks but after enemy troops tore a hole in it, the sky barrier stopped any teleportation in the camp.

The countdown was flashing in the sky ( holographic huge numbers )

20 seconds till enemy regiments arrive

New update

SHIELD battalion has arrived
SKY BARRIER integrity 99%

I relaxed a bit as the SHIELD battalion had finnaly arrived. I had last seen it during the battle of NY and to be honest it was awweeessoommeee.

Chiron had once told me that,
Just a bunch of SHIELD soldiers are capable of taking down the Titan troop by the ratio of 1:6

The count down was over and I was safe with Annabeth and all the campers in the bomb shelters.

Our arms entwined tightly as we sat in the bomb shelters on the upper bunk of a bunk bed, with lights flickering and our bed shaking from the vibrations that came from the floors.

I don't know why but it gave me a bad feeling and I was shivering.

"Relax Percy, I've studied the structure of this bomb shelter it's capable of facing 10 hydrogen bomb." Annabeth said as she rubbed circles in my back.

Medics were treating the injured and all the children of Apollo had gathered and had started singing prayers.

Chiron and the satyrs council were discussing something with some SHEILD officials.

" Where's your sister ?" Annabeth asked
" I completely forgot about Alice."

I gave Annabeth a kiss on her forehead and ran towards the SHEILD officials.

" Where's the protector ? " I asked panting as I caught my breath.

The agent popped open holographic screen in front of me

" This'll give you live footage of the battle. Relax kid the Protector is here." He said smiling.

It was Alice and SHEILD troops encircling her shooting together at a enemy aircraft.

The 3 tips of Alice's golden Trident shot beams of energy just like iron man's uni beam did.

The camp was surrounded with enemy regiments, enemy troops chased after Alice like ants after sugar.
Watching Alice fight off all these monsters made my body gush adrenaline through my veins.

Gods! with one swing of her Trident she killed all the monsters in the radius of 500 meters.

Heyy guys!

Will Alice survive? Are the bomb shelters strong enough to face so many attacks?

Yes, there would be a sequel to this story. You people will have a lot of questions like "How is Alice Percy's sister?"

The sequel will shed light on all your questions.

Let me know the questions you guys have in the comment section below.

Happy reading 😃