Sleepwalking

I've been sleepwalking

been wandering all night

Trying to take what's lost and broke

And make it right

I've been sleepwalking

Too close to the fire

But it's the only place that I can hold you tight.

My head was about to burst listening to this song which was playing in the stereo of near by abandoned car which was crashed in a tree. I was lying and my hands bleeding, the broken glass shards formed a glass rain forest on my hands with rivers of my red blood flowing through them.

2 shady figures appeared and got me up. I was so tired that I couldn't open my eye lids. They fed me some hot soup and I fell asleep thinking all the time I had spent with Ryan.

The sun was shining on my face I got up, a blond guy was siting in front of me, we were in some kind of shelter covered with cloth on the top, there was dust every where but, my clothes were clean absolute clean no slit on them not at all.

"Who changed my clothes?" I shrieked, he looked at me I jumped on him grabbed his neck "How did you touch me??" Stephany entered the shelter she was shocked to see me strangle him to death, she pulled us apart.

"Who changed my clothes?" Big Tears rolled  down my cheeks, "Relax ! Taylor you are safe!" She rubbed my back trying to calm me down. He left the shelter catching his breadth. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it I...I...I didn't......I'm sorry" 

Stephany gave me some hot boiled water which made my cold body warm, my vision cleared my hands were covered with bandages. 

I rested for a while inside the shelter. I headed out to get some fresh air, that guy whom I had earlier tried to strangle to death was siting on a boulder sharping a knife. "Hey" he looked in my eyes with pity "Hey" he replied in a deep voice.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier :( " he replied "Yea... it okay you are lucky as I'm not as grumpy as my little sister."

There was something about this guy he was not like the others, frankly speaking if I would have been his place then I would have never forgiven him.

"I'm going to the near by my grocery store to get some caned food would you like to accompany me?" I replied in bewilderment "Yeah sureeee.."

I was distressed seeing the corpses all around me. He started kicking the wall of the store and then took the knife he was sharpening earlier and made a hole and went inside it. I got on to my knees  and went inside the hole into the  grocery store.