Sky

This chapter is dedicated to writingforevermore  :)

Percy's POV

I was sitting in the river, underwater like I usually did I don't know why but it always made me feel relaxed.

"Percy!"

It was Annabeth with a basket of apples in her left hand and a book in the right.

I got out of the river " Morning seaweed brain "
I hit her arm playfully and we headed towards the amphitheater where an art exhibition was put up by the Roman camp.

My smart watch vibrated thrice like it always did when something bad was about to happen. Alice had gifted me the watch on my 18th birthday. She said that she had specially designed it for my underwater usage.

The horns blared, Annabeth grabbed my hand dropped her Apple basket.

" Percy, the camp's under attack."
I took out riptide and headed towards the big house.

Alice's POV

I held Taylor tightly like she did when I had fallen. She was stone cold. I made her some coffee and headed back to the porch where see was sitting.

That's when the sky cracked up and turned red. The coffee cups slipped from my hands and broke into pieces as they fell on the wooden floor.

 The coffee cups slipped from my hands and broke into pieces as they fell on the wooden floor

Enemy troops had started entering the camp through the hole in the sky.

A holographic panel popped up, my dress turned blue.

" Ready to engage " Schnell said.

Camp Half blood is under attack
20 enemy regiments inbound towards camp,

Time left for attack 30 minutes.

" Schnell call in the enforcements, activate the sky barriers. Move everyone to the bomb shelters."

My silver Trident appeared in my hand, I was ready for a fight.

To be continued...

Heeyyy everybody!

Yaass, now there is gonna be some action finally!

*Sneak peak*

" The SHIELD battle station will arrive in 120 seconds "

To be honest guys, I'm not very good at writing action scenes but I'll try my best. I hope you're enjoying reading my book.

Happy reading! :)