Morning !

I love this song " Youth ~ Troye Sivan" I've attached it above, check it out. :)

When I woke up there was no one on the bed rather then a folded quilt but I could her noises from the kitchen. Ryan was wearing a red apron and making breakfast.

I ran and hugged him from behind.
"Morning monkey!" He said
I took out a milk carton from the refrigerator and drank straight from it.

" So what's for breakfast? "

" Mixed vegetable salad and tuna sandwiches "

" I never knew you could cook!"

" There's a lot you don't know "

I loved his smile.

The next few months went fast. Ryan and I had got jobs as medics and were mostly at the field as the Olympian council always had some issues that needed to be solved and villages burned, Olympian Gods were kinda mean.

It was October, me and Ryan were told that now we would be stationed at Camp Half blood next month. Something told me that this transfer would bring something good news.

It was a chilly but comfortable October evening, me and Ryan were strolling on the beach watching the sun set.

" So what's thing between you and that girl stephany ?" I asked curiously

Ryan gave me the death stare which meant I should keep my mouth shut. I hit his arm playfully and he hit my arm back.

"Damn! someone is now a jock!" Gods! That seemed cliché. We both laughed till our stomachs hurt.

Heeyyy there !

How many of you have ever been to a beach?
Which beach did you guys go to if you did?

And
Yes you read it right " camp half blood " you'll soon meet Percy.

Happy reading :)

To be continued...