How?

I was on his back, my hands and legs clinging onto him.

"So where does my monkey wanna go?"he asked smirking

"Straight ahead towards that tall building" I pointed the building in which we were living.

"You've changed a lot, like a lot" he blushed

" yeah I just needed some time to rediscover who I really am"

After few minutes of silence between us

To be honest I felt like stoping time and living this again and again.

"So how did you survive" I asked looking at the pinkish bluish sky.

" I was buried deep in...." His voice rumbled and he fell into his knees practically tossing me far away into a deep crack that was left by the quake.

I got back on my feet and rushed to him. His face turned purple and blue. He started breathing heavily.

I held his hand and kept his head on my lap as his face slowly returned to its original self.

"That was close" he said trying to relax

He stayed like that for some time and then I leaned towards his face and we kissed.

After few seconds he pulled apart.

"You're a really good kisser" I said which turned his face red.

Sorry guys for updating my story after a long time as my final exams had started and after that I gone to camping and trecking with my family leaving all the electronics gadgets at home so I couldn't update.

I hope you liked this chapter..

And now comes the boring stuff :P

Please vote for my story, as by this my story will be visible to more and more people :)

And please let me know if you have any suggestions about how this story should go on.

Have a nice day :)