WTF

Play this song in the background while reading😃

I shadow traveled to the bomb shelters. I started walking to Percy. He was siting, a holographic panel was popped up in front of his face.

Before I could walk up to him analysts gathered around me and started with the briefings.

I pushed them apart and ran towards Percy. His eyes glistened,

" Percy! " I ran towards him hugging him tightly. He was the only thing that reminded me of having a family.

" I was so scared " he said tightening his grasp around me.

The irony was that he was all grown up, as I was immortal so I never aged and was stuck in a 13 year olds body while he was almost 20. So anyone would think he's the elder sibling where as it was the opposite.

OK! back to reality, I still had 5 enemy regiments and a mother ship to defeat .
I pulled away from his relaxing embrace.

"Percy I need to go, they need me" I said
" Promise me you'll come back to me" he said holding me hands in his.

" I promise" I smiled and went to the battle field

"Schnell gimme the statistics of the war" I commanded
"Ma'am the batcrafts were unable to even scratch the mother ship. The mother ship is giving a very high power signature." She said.

I'm heading to the mother ship. I threw my trident with full force at the mother ship. The ship didn't get even a dent.

" Protector!! " screamed a huge humanoid like being which gave me goosebumps.
" Ma'am we're receiving dangerous energy levels. " Schnell said
" Identify " I said
" We've detected energy which is usually found in the underworld's creatures, further analysis not available. " Schnell said

He looked like a huge man with rough grey skin and wore black clothes.

" Who are you ? " I asked
" Death " he answered
The earth shook and the sky turned pitch black.

He had 2 axes in hands which he swinged and ran towards me, I blocked his attack with my trident. We fought and it seemed like he didn't feel pain at all each time I hit him.

" You fight good even for a new God" he said breaking my trident into two half with his axe.

" Why are you even here? What do you want ?" I asked as we had now come down to hand to hand combat.

He punched me in my abdomen and I flew away like a soccer ball in air, I crashed and I felt like every bone in my body broke.

I had never felt so much pain. I somehow managed to get back on my feet.

" Alice, you can do this! " I mumbled to myself.

"Do you accept defeat Protector? We both know that SHIELD corps is outnumbered to my troops. Surrender! "

" Alice darling let it go ! You don't need to hold on anymore ." Dad said in my head.

Why was he there anyway? If he cared he would've supported my cause at the council.

His axe came flying towards me, hit me in my temples and I lost my balance. I remember Chiron once told me that
" Death " can only be defeated with the power of life.

I again got up, my trident reappeared in my hand.
" Schnell transfer all my energy, every bit of it to my trident" I commanded her

My trident started shining brightly, I could feel all the energy in my body drain.
" Ma'am we can't transfer more or it might cause symptoms such as amnesia or the loss of eyesight." She said

" Do it Schnell" I screamed

I could see Death's face get paler as the energy in my trident grew rapidly as it grew brighter.

The moment I felt almost all my energy was drained, I threw my trident with full power towards Death .

The Trident went straight through his chest and he bursted. All the SHEILD soldiers screamed to celebrate, the dark clouds cleared up.

I fell on my knees the moment I saw him wither away, as he turned to ashes

I fell on my knees the moment I saw him wither away, as he turned to ashes. I blacked out.

THE SEQUEL FOR THIS BOOK IS OUT.
I guess I've run out of paper soooo,

THE END :)