Oh my what?

It had been a month since she fell from the sky. We had laid her on a bed in an auxiliary room.

She was lying still like a statue. She was beautiful has hell.
Her blonde hair had tiny light blue strands of some strange cloth. She smelled like lavender.

I was preparing supper and that's when I heard noises from the auxillary room. I rushed towards that Godly creature.

"Where am I mortal?" Her voice boomed in the room shaking the entire shelter.

Silver tears droplets rolled down her cheeks and she fell on her knees screening in pain. I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back and help her get up.

Her face had dried and gotten paler she looked like a Dracula.

The sky thundered, there were loud drumrolls coming from the above. Her bright sparkling dress started to turn white. I carried her out of the shack. The sun light made her skin glow like diamonds. I laid her on the ground, around her grass started to grow, flowers grew and bloomed. Some mysterious glowing particles started encircling her like tornado.

Her dress started turning back to blue. Her face started turning back to normal.

" Do you have some clothes ?" She asked Her eyes were blue with tornadoes swirling in them if I wanted I could get lost in them forever but I didn't wanted to seem like a creep and gave her a pair of jeans and a green check shirt

Her eyes were blue with tornadoes swirling in them if I wanted I could get lost in them forever but I didn't wanted to seem like a creep and gave her a pair of jeans and a green check shirt.

She changed and she completely looked like a normal teenager.

"What's your name ?" She asked extending her hand forward.
" Taylor" I said shaking her warm hands which were ice cold before.

" Alice Stark " She replied with a deep smile which made me feel warmer. Wait! Was she the Alice stark the daughter of Iron man?

"I know you'll most probably freak out like rest of the mortals, Taylor I'm Goddess Alicea a Greek goddess. The protector of the earthly realm." She said as we walked back inside.

"What happened? What caused the earth quake? What?" I kept asking her questions but all she gave me a blank stare.

" I know you've alot questions but I can't answer them all as I can't go against the will of the fates."

That was kind of confusing and stupid but I really don't know what but just by looking at her made me feel good, my body was filled with positivity I felt safe for the first time in a year after the quake had destroyed my normal life when I was around her.

All she did was smile and every time I looked at her a way of positive energy gushed through me.

From a corpse she now looked like a powerful strong Goddess and this had happened just within minutes.

Wooohooo! Now we have Alice, The protector of the earthly realm!

Did you guys like this chapter, I've decided that from now onwards all the new chapter updates would be rolling out on Fridays as now school has started and I'm pretty busy with studying for tests, doing homework and extra curricular activities.

I hoped you liked this chapter :)
Have a nice day!